Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Whispers around the league suggest that Quivorir may be "retiring" from the SFA.

This quote with no context seems to prove as much.

I didn't sign up for this. I have zero interest in this crap.

The fact that he isn't even a registered player may also mean that the Geelong Wolves penalty woes are far from over.

#scandal would like to take this opportunity to wish Quivorir all the best and welcomes the league to reflect on the board's favourite neckbeard.

Last edited:
I also heard that Wolves current captain Willo_ is also mulling retirement

Something smells in Geelong and it's not just SM's attitude or the bloke who spends more time surrounded by water than Dangerfield's suit

I also heard that Wolves current captain Willo_ is also mulling retirement

Something smells in Geelong and it's not just SM's attitude or the bloke who spends more time surrounded by water than Dangerfield's suit
It's true... the constant conga line of s**t posting sides has worn me down

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

#scandal has just been handed shocking footage of a Sin City player shouting homophobic slurs at East Side players during their training run.

The video is still with our legal department however we can provide you with screenshots and a quote.

Hey Hawks, where do you get your qooty jumpers made? Gay campaigners R Us?

IMG_0659.jpg

#scandal has just been handed shocking footage of a Sin City player shouting homophobic slurs at East Side players during their training run.

The video is still with our legal department however we can provide you with screenshots and a quote.

View attachment 356747

Glorious.

How good are our crowds at training too? :D

View attachment 356747

I cant believe my son would do something like that.

I am just very disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't be a Tassie club, there's only one neckhole on the guernsey.
I guess we can stick one head out of each armhole and use the neckhole for our handbags. It was going to be a team of mainly females to encourage more to join here..there's soooooooooo much untapped talent out there! (pun intended)
I wanted to give it to Morganashlee to captain..it would be the meanest club on the SFA lol

I guess we can stick one head out of each armhole and use the neckhole for our handbags. It was going to be a team of mainly females to encourage more to join here..there's soooooooooo much untapped talent out there! (pun intended)
I wanted to give it to Morganashlee to captain..it would be the meanest club on the SFA lol
The last thing this league needs is a team of women.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back