Universal Love Alex Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were referring to this year's extension following last year's setback.

Ah yes of course, the way the article was written it sounded as if we had extended his contract for another year. I stand corrected, I was getting a bit ahead of myself there. I should practice what I preach and not rush. :oops:

Aaaaagh, I worry when this thread gets bumped but all positive news. I don't care where AJ plays his first game, I'm jumping on a plane to support him!
Here here mate. Just great to see him able to be part of training & out on the track with the boys instead of locked in the "in rehab" room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a month off. Personally I hope he's available for either Roos or Saints, but I'm pretty happy to fly north to see him play against the Hawks.

Imagine that, last game vs Hawks, 1st game back vs Hawks. I'd hope that the Hawks fans would give him a standing ovation.

It's going to be a special game when Johnson returns and plays on Menzel.

Just a month off. Personally I hope he's available for either Roos or Saints, but I'm pretty happy to fly north to see him play against the Hawks.

Imagine that, last game vs Hawks, 1st game back vs Hawks. I'd hope that the Hawks fans would give him a standing ovation.

#norush, maybe #chumpyblogpage.

They'd be hard pressed to clap anyone within their own team so why not?

I knew f-all about Menzel before I watched the package that aired before his comeback game and I was bloody inspired. If it had been against us at the SCG I absolutely would have given him a warm welcome.

I certainly wouldn't begrudge the opposition fanbase treating him like just another enemy but I'm sure there will be a contingent who acknowledge what he's been through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back