Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters
Wang had an #ECI twinkle in his eye at The Gabba on Sunday.

Haere Ra

Mate, i copped a very excited 15 minute phone call next day. He's up and about. The big peacock has his strut back.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

Mate, i copped a very excited 15 minute phone call next day. He's up and about. The big peacock has his strut back.

Shut ya piehole dickhead... *in yokel

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shut ya piehole dickhead... ****in yokel

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

38% #eci
100% redneck rage

Ecology, right? Ask Wang. He'll tell you. We just bought property behind the Great Wall. On the good side!
Noel

"ECO" = Emotionally Checked Out.
"ECI" = Emotionally Checked In.

As an example, you emotionally checked out when Ross Oakley sold your famous and wonderful club down the Nerang River.

Haere Ra

Thought I would wait overnight to see i the #eco would subside but its back stronger than ever.
Got up to around 50% #eci there when we beat the Dees now back to the status quo.
We can piss and moan about the umps but we have a losers mentality going through our club, probably wouldn't even change with a new coach. I mean really how many times does it have to happen to us like yesterday.

#eco

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Thought I would wait overnight to see i the #eco would subside but its back stronger than ever.
Got up to around 50% #eci there when we beat the Dees now back to the status quo.
We can piss and moan about the umps but we have a losers mentality going through our club, probably wouldn't even change with a new coach. I mean really how many times does it have to happen to us like yesterday.

#eco
A coaching change will help provided we don't employ another gimp, which we excel at. Run this bloke's contract down and * him off, we're not winning a flag with this coach.

A coaching change will help provided we don't employ another gimp, which we excel at. Run this bloke's contract down and **** him off, we're not winning a flag with this coach.

Amen to that. Lost me when he said we don't need to motivate players before a game, they have roles to complete. It was the most un-football thing I have ever heard

Why the hell did we have players in our forward line at the last bounce? I mean how ******* stupid are the players? Who were the three morons that went forward?
This is a #eci comment, you expect something else other than the normal at the RFC :eek::cool:

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Why the hell did we have players in our forward line at the last bounce? I mean how ******* stupid are the players? Who were the three morons that went forward?
This is the final bounce set up. Look at Rioli all alone on the wing(he's a kid ,but in u9 the kids are told how to set up)
centrebouncesetup1.jpg

Centre square match-ups:
Nankervis - Sandilands
Cotchin - Blakely
Grigg - Fyfe
Dusty - Neale

This is a perfect summation of the last 20s

http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=afl;id=51;url=http://oneeyed-richmond.com/

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
The roller coaster of emotions that I went through in the last minute of that game proves that I'm as #eci as ever.

The roller coaster of emotions that I went through in the last minute of that game proves that I'm as #eci as ever.
I genuinely admire your enthusiasm mate. Sincerely :thumbsu:

This is the final bounce set up. Look at Rioli all alone on the wing(he's a kid ,but in u9 the kids are told how to set up)
View attachment 370635

Centre square match-ups:
Nankervis - Sandilands
Cotchin - Blakely
Grigg - Fyfe
Dusty - Neale

This is a perfect summation of the last 20s

http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=afl;id=51;url=http://oneeyed-richmond.com/

2 fremantle blokes on the left hand side of the square and no one on the right hand side, no wonder once they won the tap there was a paddock to run into, should have had blokes everywhere clogging up space.

Back