grimlock.....................3......7
Stuyd1.......................4......7
peanut.......................2......6
SeymourofTatura......x(3)...6
Billybunter..................2......5
HoleinBucket..............3......5
thejumboprince...........3......4
justabaraker...............1......4

At the risk of jinxing them, if the Demons hang on would it be the biggest upset in NEAFL history?
I was at the game Grimlock, and as you can see I tipped the Dees, and frankly , had they kicked straight Canberra would have been 6 goals up at halftime, and they probably should have won by that margin. They were always in the contest. GWS in my opinion are nowhere near as strong as previous years and I was amazed that the NEAFL preview had them winning by 50 points!
Mohr and Simpson are terribly slow. They had no real winners around the footy all day. I reckon GWS really miss the spark of Sam Reid who of course is in the ones.
This was far from an upset win from Canberra. They have improved. But equally GWS have dropped off.

NEAFL TIPPING COMP - after week 3

Ally Craft..............7......4....11
grimlock...............7......3....10
Stuyd1.................7......3....10
peanut.................6......3......9
SeymourofTatura...6......3......9
Billybunter............5......3......8
thejumboprince......4.....3......7
HoleinBucket.........5....x(1)...6
justabaraker..........4......2....6

Last edited:
Justabaraker ,,
ok .. I will take on the scoreboard for the tipping comp whilst you are away ....
Thanks Stuyd1...it's your turn to take control of the levers for a month while we are away. Thanks and Au Revoir.

MY TIPS

ROUND 4
Canberra
Sydney Uni
Brisbane
Redland
Sydney
ROUND 5...PS - remember that Round 5 kicks off on Friday night so get those tips in early
Sydney
Gold Coast
Aspley
ROUND 6
Aspley
Gold Coast
NT Thunder
Brisbane
ROUND 7
Aspley
Sydney
Syd Uni
Brisbane
NT Thunder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game Grimlock, and as you can see I tipped the Dees, and frankly , had they kicked straight Canberra would have been 6 goals up at halftime, and they probably should have won by that margin. They were always in the contest. GWS in my opinion are nowhere near as strong as previous years and I was amazed that the NEAFL preview had them winning by 50 points!
Mohr and Simpson are terribly slow. They had no real winners around the footy all day. I reckon GWS really miss the spark of Sam Reid who of course is in the ones.
This was far from an upset win from Canberra. They have improved. But equally GWS have dropped off.
...meant to add...look how many players have left GWS. Steele, Marchbank, Barrett, McCarthy, etc (see Carltons list!) Downies not playing and Setterfield and Tzungu are long term outs. A much weaker outfit.

TIPPING LADDER AFTER ROUND 4

ALLYCRAFT...........4..............15
GRIMLOCK............5.............15
STUYD.................4..............14
PEANUT................4..............13
SEYMOUR..............3.............12
BILLY BUNTER........4.............12
THE JUMBO...........3..............10
HOLE IN THE B.......3.............9
JUST A BRAKER......3..............9

TIPPING LADDER AFTER ROUND 4

ALLYCRAFT...........4..............15