MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The free against Hawkins for almost taking a ripper was disgraceful. Are the umpires trying to get rid of high marks now?

Come on Saints.

I've seen that Cockatoo from Geelong a few times, and while he has a lot of talent, he's also very stupid.

I get that Adam Simpson cracked the shits at the journos asking him about being Flat Track Bullies. But Adam, you're team isn't working hard to kill that tag

Geelong and last quarters hey ... it'll be very interesting to see when they're down a considerable margin at 3qrt time ... say the margin we should have been in front of them, if they could still pull it back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong and last quarters hey ... it'll be very interesting to see when they're down a considerable margin at 3qrt time ... say the margin we should have been in front of them, if they could still pull it back.

The only young-ish players they have are Cockatoo, Lang and this Parfitt bloke. Tom Stewart maybe as well as a new recruit. You'd think they'd run games out pretty well.

FFS even Freo can win at the MCG! Don't know why it gets to me, but it's mostly because i can hear the excuses from Weagles fan every time they travel

FFS even Freo can win at the MCG! Don't know why it gets to me, but it's mostly because i can hear the excuses from Weagles fan every time they travel
Maybe the Weagles are a Water type and The Hawks are a Electric type for this match.*shrugs* IDK.*shrugs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back