Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

The media would say that the difference is that the Cats weren't 0/2. If we were currently sitting 2/0 Clarko would be lauded
We're not 0/2 either. :(

*edit: Moderators here are cucks who can't handle banter
You really ARE headf**ked.

Well done. Coming out and admitting it on here is the first step.

how quickly cat supporters forget that in rd 1 2015 they thought they had a premiership material team with Mitch Clarke coming to the team, then in frontof a huge audience we sat Geelong on their arse with an almighty thumping that led to the wholesale changes the year after!!!

how quickly cat supporters forget that in rd 1 2015 they thought they had a premiership material team with Mitch Clarke coming to the team, then in frontof a huge audience we sat Geelong on their arse with an almighty thumping that led to the wholesale changes the year after!!!

Haha - I remember them crowing about getting Mitch Clarke as though they had won the lottery. Always knew that one was going to end in tears for them. He's a weak player (and that's not a slight on his mental illness - just for a very big lad he has absolutely no presence on the field).

*edit: Moderators here are cucks who can't handle banter
upload_2017-4-10_15-33-24.jpeg
Bomber! Hey Bomber mate!

upload_2017-4-10_15-34-12.jpeg
Yeah Kent, what's up mate?

images

Yeah, I'm really confused mate. What's a cuck?

upload_2017-4-10_15-36-5.jpeg
Yeah look mate I dunno. I'm not sure..... But I do think I'm looking at one...

images

Oh OK. No probs Bomber, thanks mate.....
Hey ahhhh, What position you want me in this weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn articles everywhere at the moment. Meanwhile the Swans are 0-4 but you wouldn't know about it.

Clarko has given gutter dwellers Robbo and Ralph the clip they deserve for publishing false, inflammatory crap:

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/af...-out-at-two-footy-reporters?station=melbourne

"No accountability". Spot on Clarko, that's what I detest the most. They can write whatever they like, no research, nothing. And when it is found they are wrong, and they usually are, there's no apology from any of them. That's how far their arrogance extends. They dream stuff up and pretend they're facts.

Wouldn't it be great if they had a system in place like the driver demerits system. Each time it is proven a journo got it wrong, they lose points. Once they lose enough points, they lose accreditation for 3 years. That would keep the bastards honest Ralph wouldn't last a week, he's just a pathetic bitter person.

"No accountability". Spot on Clarko, that's what I detest the most. They can write whatever they like, no research, nothing. And when it is found they are wrong, and they usually are, there's no apology from any of them. That's how far their arrogance extends. They dream stuff up and pretend they're facts.

Wouldn't it be great if they had a system in place like the driver demerits system. Each time it is proven a journo got it wrong, they lose points. Once they lose enough points, they lose accreditation for 3 years. That would keep the bastards honest Ralph wouldn't last a week, he's just a pathetic bitter person.
Yep.
(Would also be great if politicians were personally fined in the 10s of thousands of dollars each time they were found to be lying to the pubic they serve, but let's start with footy journos).

Clarko has hit 3 journos between the eyes in the last week. I wonder if he'll stop there?

So, I just watched the highlights of last night on the AFL website.

Wow, what a close, exciting game. Looking at the goals they showed, must have only been a few points in it, yeah?

Head*ery at its finest.

The amusing part about Clarko's comments is the amount of people who so willingly overlook Carey's history of sexual assault, adultery, indecent assault, battery, assuaulting police ...to have a wack at Clarkson for telling a 17yr old umpire rep to "* off" and for king hitting someone as a 17yr old himself.

Truly amazing how much people are willing to overlook in order to keep sticking it to this horrible evil coach of ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back