Scotch over ldale by 1 goal
Meander over hawks by 12 goals
St pats over swans by 4 goals
Bridport over uni by 5 goals
Perth over tamar by 5 goals
Edale over ols by 20 goals

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Few upsets round 1.

For division 1 Bridgenorth had 5 or 6 not playing from last year including long, duncan, mcelwee & the hobart boys. Im surprised they best scottsdale. Longford had a near full strength side while bracknell had Gelstone and Howe out so surely that is a good win by bracknell. Rocherlea stamped a big picture on the comp and looks to have receuited another gun forward. Hillwood may have shocked a few by beating south by 5 goals, with south having all the vineys harding everyone playing i wonder what that means for them & hillwood??

Scotch' win is big and i thought lilydale would have got up . Other than st pats and evandales wins i thought prospect were massive surprises!

Saw my first game of div 2 ever on Saturday. The standard was quite good but perhaps the worst umpiring I have ever seen in my life. Almost ruined a great game. Hope it's not always like that

Saw my first game of div 2 ever on Saturday. The standard was quite good but perhaps the worst umpiring I have ever seen in my life. Almost ruined a great game. Hope it's not always like that
What game did you go watch? Unfortunately the umps aren't usually great in div 2, but at least they are having a go

Which game did you see, the one I was at they were pretty good actually

St Pats and East Coast.

Brilliant game of footy, but some incredibly weird umpiring. A lot of stopping of the game so that the umpire can argue with players. Probably 10+ players sent off over the course of the game for a little bit of niggle. Odd decisions such as the ball going out on the full only for the play to stop for a minute so that the umps can change their mind and throw it in. Just mind boggling really. But other than that a fantastic day.

Bridport vs lilydale- dale by 50+
Uni vs ols- uni by 3goals
Scotch v suns- scotch by 60+
St pats v Perth - st pats by 70+
Prospect v tamar - prospect by 2 goals ?
Swans v Evandale- swans by 2 goals

Bridport vs Lilydale - dale by 60+
Uni vs Ols - Uni by 30
Suns vs scotch - scotch by 100+
Perth vs st pats - st pats by 100+
Prospect vs Tamar - tamar by 2pts
Swans vs Evandale - Swans by 5pts

After three games in there's been some interesting results.

What's everyone's ladder positions?

Div 1
Rocha
Bracknell
South
Hillwood
Scottsdale
Longford
Bridgenorth
Georgetown
Deloraine

Div 2:
Scotch
Evandale
Lilydale
East coast
St pats
Tamar
Perth
Ols
Prospect
Uni
Bridport
Meander

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

After three games in there's been some interesting results.

What's everyone's ladder positions?

Div 1
Rocha
Bracknell
South
Hillwood
Scottsdale
Longford
Bridgenorth
Georgetown
Deloraine

Div 2:
Scotch
Evandale
Lilydale
East coast
St pats
Tamar
Perth
Ols
Prospect
Uni
Bridport
Meander

I'd say meander and Longford would be the most disappointing teams so far.

Bridport v prospect- prospect by 10
Ols v Perth - Perth by 60
Lily dale v meander -lily dale by 150
Evandale v st pats- st pats by 12
Swans v scotch - scotch by 40
Uni v tamar- Tamara by 30

What is going on with Rocha? 4 losses now in the last 2 months and got a flogging on the weekend!! Bracknell seem to be the team to beat at this stage

Div 2 scotch seem to be front runners but the swans are coming. Evandale will be there abouts come the end of finals as always

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is going on with Rocha? 4 losses now in the last 2 months and got a flogging on the weekend!! Bracknell seem to be the team to beat at this stage

Div 2 scotch seem to be front runners but the swans are coming. Evandale will be there abouts come the end of finals as always

Swans will be dangerous for sure. Corey Bosworth will more then likely play there too

There must be plenty of money on the East Coast to throw at players. It has to be hurting the Northern clubs.

The majority of the East Coast players are originally from down that way, so makes sense they would get a good amount of players back in their first year. Test will be in a few years time when the natural attrition and sentimentality begins to wane. Haven't been to a match of theirs yet but looking through their reserves doesn't look like a lot of depth and the average age is about 43!

The majority of the East Coast players are originally from down that way, so makes sense they would get a good amount of players back in their first year. Test will be in a few years time when the natural attrition and sentimentality begins to wane. Haven't been to a match of theirs yet but looking through their reserves doesn't look like a lot of depth and the average age is about 43!
I've seen one of their games, and you're right, not a lot of depth at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back