Entertainment & Music Song contest part 5, host: Sozabarus theme: sleep, noms due Thurs 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me either, it was like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, comedy for sci fi nerds.

Seems to be a popular genre though hence why The Big Bang Theory tops the ratings.
Its much more a sitcom then any sort of hard science fiction. Sci fi setting does let you make some funny situations.

And just an FYI to you people, YOU PEOPLE....I will not be submitting a Reginald Dwight song. I am over my name on here as it is, I didn't think I'd hang around on the site long enough for it to be a burden. A stupid make something up drunk name so I could make a comment has haunted me.

And just an FYI to you people, YOU PEOPLE....I will not be submitting a Reginald Dwight song. I am over my name on here as it is, I didn't think I'd hang around on the site long enough for it to be a burden. A stupid make something up drunk name so I could make a comment has haunted me.
Nice melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can change your name brah

Change it then Melton :p

I thought it was quite amusing and more imaginative than my username which I also chose when I was drunk.

I originally tried to choose Plugger as my username which was denied as there was already a Plugger here and about 100 other Plugger variations so I added Robert Harvey's number to the end of it and the rest is history.

Soon , soon my pretties you will see the winner of the next song contest.

My song? Nah it will only be a moral winner at best.

I was just searching for a song to nom my self and I someone stumbled onto this, and Am very disturbed as a result

From the title alone I know I don't want to watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back