FTA-TV Silicon Valley

Remove this Banner Ad

Was rewatching season 3 on a flight as it was part of the in flight entertainment.... then the scene with the two horses rooting comes up.

I was getting the weirdest looks from the lady sitting next to me.

Oh come on that was giggle-worthy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Which part?

I didn't even smirk. And I love the show :(

I have low expectations for this season, which is disappointing because the first couple of seasons were some of the best comedy I'd seen in ages.

I dunno. A lot of the first season was fairly middling comedy for me. Lots of episodes just coasted by, being entertaining but not riotously funny (with some pretty stock standard characters), but then there was the last couple of episodes that just lifted the whole season to a really high level.

I'm still looking forward to this season, but I don't think I would've cared if it hadn't come back.

I dunno. A lot of the first season was fairly middling comedy for me. Lots of episodes just coasted by, being entertaining but not riotously funny (with some pretty stock standard characters), but then there was the last couple of episodes that just lifted the whole season to a really high level.

I'm still looking forward to this season, but I don't think I would've cared if it hadn't come back.
The last ep of season 1, the dick math, won the award that year for best comedy writing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of this show's problems is that it insists on season-long story arcs but it offers no real depth of character. None of these people are going to change very much yet neither does their situation despite the constant promises otherwise. It's the kind of show that might be better off telling week-to-week stories.

I like watching it but thinking about it I have no desire to ever re-watch a certain, specific episode.

Starts today!

1iNjJ5P2s9C-0bj08HARpQ6N3HodDxevF4RGwsg5r6M.jpg

Solid opening. I've got a feeling this is going to be a cracking season. Looking forward to seeing how danesh and guilfoyle handle the changes.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Was hoping for a bit more than a 20 minute arc involving Dinesh as CEO. Show still delivers the goods though.

"I vomited in my pants."
"Don't you mean on?"
"No. I vomited into them."

Good to see Bighead having more of a role too, great character. And Jin Yang. Goddamnit Jin Yang.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back