Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13- Baghdad Bombers vs. Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thankfully your birthday isn't on Sunday.

Imagine that. Wake up on Sunday morning to some nice bacon and eggs. Get a few into ya nice and early. Only to throw it all back up after the Dragons run rampant and the Tigers upset the Crows.
I'll be too old to care by then.

Kidding. We'll smash yas. Your real team and your imaginary team.

In that order ;)

I'll be too old to care by then.

Kidding. We'll smash yas. Your real team and your imaginary team.

In that order ;)
You sure? The SFA is more real then the reserve league ;)

We actually had a bit of fun with them, the Wolves though were tough going.
My 100th game is scheduled to be against them... cammo6556, can I possibly be rested that week so that I don't have to celebrate my milestone against them? Because if that match thread is anything like last one, I don't want any part of it.

My 100th game is scheduled to be against them... cammo6556, can I possibly be rested that week so that I don't have to celebrate my milestone against them? Because if that match thread is anything like last one, I don't want any part of it.
Yeah that thread was painful.

We can't rest you though, it's essentially a guaranteed win in your milestone match

I feel like everyone from Geelong or who is a Geelong supporter cannot get behind #rednesday due to Cameron Ling.

He's scarred you guys for life
Sexiest footballer of all time, there's something wrong with you if you don't think that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sexiest footballer of all time, there's something wrong with you if you don't think that.
333.gif

Time to bounce back this week against the Bombers, they'll be tough at their home ground so we'll need to bring our best to beat them. A good start early in an away game is always ideal.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

I want to be the Baghdad Bombers captain... If only for the week.
I wanted to be the Baghdad Bombers captain once too...

Trust me, it's not worth it. Run while you still can.

I wanted to be the Baghdad Bombers captain once too...

Trust me, it's not worth it. Run while you still can.

Jesus Haro, hoping your pre game will be a touch more inspirational than that on Sunday??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back