Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13- Baghdad Bombers vs. Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I plan to not wear shorts this week so everyone can experience the full uncut Tony Lynn 15 experience!

Thats how you get around Baghdad so the goats are prepared.

Happy Birthday to me.

View attachment 362759

NOW WHERE'S MY ***ING #REDNESDAY PICS?!?!
dd070c13419bf25aae11e15e3c3a04bd.jpg

View attachment 362396

View attachment 362275
Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Head to Head

Played: 35 Baghdad Bombers: 11 Dragons FFC: 23 Draws: 1

At Abdu Prison

Played: 15 Baghdad Bombers: 4 Dragons FFC: 11

Last Five Matches

Code:

S23 R07 Dragons FFC 10.16 (76) drew Baghdad Bombers 11.10 (76)

S22 R13 Baghdad Bombers 19.19 (133) defeated Dragons FFC 12.7 (79)

S22 R02 Dragons FFC 18.9 (117) defeated Baghdad Bombers 10.8 (68)

S21 R07 Baghdad Bandits 14.7 (91) lost to Dragons FFC 20.10 (130)

S20 R12 Dragons FFC 23.11 (149) defeated Baghdad Bandits 16.11 (107)

In the Know: Baghdad Bombers haven't won consecutive games against Dragons FFC since they won three from Season 10, Round 17 to Season 11, Round 11. Since then the Dragons have won 19 of the 25 matches contested against

The Bombers sit 7th with 5 wins, 6 losses & 1 drawn

The Dragons are 3rd with 6 wins, 4 losses & 1 drawn

My team of spies have been out and about this week getting photos and the lowdown on one of the stars from each side.

After a little bit of turmoil the last couple of weeks, the Bombers with a more settled side look like they may be due to crack it for a win.

They are ably led by experienced team of KohPhi miggs HaroLad burningdwarf saintkildaman (notice how I've got my fantasy team supporters in there)

Also the Bombers have stand out rookie Tony Lynn 15 who is getting rave reviews right across the board from his team mates. Tony very rarely gets tackled as he dazzles the opposition with his speed and he could very well become Qootys answer to.. to..to umm..Tony Lynn?

In actual fact, he only dazzles the opposition when the sun hits their eyes from the mirror he regularly takes out of his shorts, to check his appearance.
View attachment 362276 Tony Lynn 15 uncut

The Dragons have a very strong side all over the ground with a mix of veterans & newcomers, to name a few the likes of Ljp86 AmericanCrow Pie For Life & dennis crumpet

Now the Dragons standout player would be Hate one of the leagues more admired players (or maybe it's just his avatar) another who often finds himself clear of opposition, as he positions his teammates around him and then leads them to many a victory.

In actual fact, when ordering his players around the vibration from his Botox lip, just floor the opposition.

View attachment 362277 Hate uncut

GRAVS tip ...... Have fun and in an upset The Bombers by 13pts.
Are you new here ?

I popped out of class for a few moments to see the new and improved #rednesday

I am dissapoint. However, now that i'm out may aswell not go back in there.

I popped out of class for a few moments to see the new and improved #rednesday

I am dissapoint. However, now that i'm out may aswell not go back in there.

Sorry, busy giving tutorials all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi bombers GL have fun

So how did today go for Me.

Forgot I left my car at the train station last night because I was still drunk after the football.
Went to drive to train station...
Realise car was still at train station...
Pissing rain...
giphy.gif

Yeah, today was not a great day.

Hi bombers GL have fun

So how did today go for Me.

Forgot I left my car at the train station last night because I was still drunk after the football.
Went to drive to train station...
Realise car was still at train station...
Pissing rain...
giphy.gif

Yeah, today was not a great day.

Who cares man...you beat Collingwood on ANZAC Day! Minor inconveniences :p:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back