Roast 2017 Vent Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

“David Swallow tweaked his ankle – that’s why he was playing forward most of the night. It was a pretty gutsy effort for David but he should be ok next week.”

FU tarantrash and Heath s**t. You BOTH were SO s**t I traded you out over the last couple of weeks. you should have played like you did today since the beginnging tof the season. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

O.S. UI mat ve drybjk,

FU tarantrash and Heath s**t. You BOTH were SO s**t I traded you out over the last couple of weeks. you should have played like you did today since the beginnging tof the season. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

O.S. UI mat ve drybjk,
Also moved Taranto on a couple of weeks ago.
When I saw him on 70 at 3 qtr time I thought here we go.
To finish with 82 made it a little less painful.

Put newman on the field with stewart as emg cover on my phone, but because i had fantasy open on my computer when I opened it shortly before lockout, my team updated to the last thing I had on my computer which put Newman on the bench :mad:

Would have hit 2350+ ffs stupid website should have just updated to what I did on my phone

I had Newman as on the field all week and then on friday changed it because decided it wasn't safe just in case I had a late out with no cover.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ruined my team when I traded in Robbie Gray after he'd "bottomed out". Ruined it again last week when I brought in Pittard. Both MASSIVE fantasy spuds. :mad::mad::mad:

Sure Port have dominated both last week and this week so Pittard hasn't had much to do.... but get amongst it you spud!

Robbie Gray is inexcusable, should have cashed in on these floggings.

Last edited:
Sloane.

Outscored by a 150K rookie.

At least now I have a player to trade to Rockcliff or Titchell.

That's it! DELETING MY TEAM! WHAT A RUBBISH QUARTER!

F********************************* PITTARD! YOU ****!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Brought you in 3 weeks ago. You serve up 3 rounds of this s**t!!!!! DON'T DO IT! I expect cape up for 2nd and 3rd quarters now! 120+ or I'm turfing your ass!

Dagnation Hibberd I trade you in and you can't even beat Sloane's crappy 62. You want out of my team that badly?!?!?!

Mills, obviously, should not be in my team at this point. But I never found the right time to get rid of him, and last week's game was excellent. Well, thanks a ******* lot, Bugg. Hope he gets six weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back