Drug Saga likely to lead to former coaches death according to coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended his second marriage because he was up all night reading about the saga on the net...So was he just lurking or also posting on the HTB??!!

Always seemed the least culpable and most human of those involved, sorry to see he still can't accept EFCs failures. Seems to blame the Gold Coast here for employing Dank first, then once again complains about the AFL trying to save them!!

"When we interviewed Dank for the position, there were a few people in the room who didn't want him, and there were a couple who did and he ended up getting the job," he said.

It would be good if he could elaborate on the above. Who wanted him? Further, If most didn't want him, why?

He was "embarrassed" by the program. But thought it was not his responsibility to stop it.

Bomber you are a former Captain, Premiership coach. A great AFL person. A very experienced AFL person. Maybe that 30k fine was just a reminder of that. Not for any intent. You knew more about what was happening than anyone at AFL house could have imagined.

Does he regard afl attempted cover up worse than the original sin?

If we are uninformed, why wont he inform us?

Send him a message then...The truth shall set you free.

If the truth hasn't been revealed and you know so much more then come out and bloody say something. Dark whispers don't amount to a hill of beans if thats all they are. Tell the truth and justify your remarks or gtfo

"Thompson was "staggered" that the entire truth of what happened during the supplements scandal hasn't been revealed yet and believes there are a lot of people trying to hide the truth."

Didnt realise his mouth didnt work.

Agree - why isn't the next question 'So Mark, what is the entire truth ?'

Without rehashing old stuff....

There's more than one 'truth'. Because, there's more than just one story to this.

I'm as interested as anyone to know the 'truth' behind the shady AFL/ASADA shenanigans. That in itself, is an enormous story to which hopefully the truth will come out one day.

And of course another story is that pesky little one about players being given banned PEDs.

We still haven't been told the truth about that. And really, that's the one I think most people are interested in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldve stood down if he thought if was that bad

Full of crap
doc reid didnt hand in his hippacratic oath resignation did he.

just wanted to don the don shellshuit on the field with affal footballers.

i have a rule, men over 30 should not be seen in tracksuits, much less shellsuits, unless u deal mdma in manchester to bez and happy mondays and shaun ryder, in this case, by all means, i invite you to wear a shellsuit, and appear in The Streets definitive noun video clips, like the one that is from edward hoppers nighthawks.

#TheStreets
#Fit_but_you_know_it #EDwardHopper #Nighthawks #61_99

Doc Reid's shellsuit < Monica Lewinsky's soiled blue velvet linda tripp dress at korean dry cleaners in DC

Without rehashing old stuff....

There's more than one 'truth'. Because, there's more than just one story to this.

I'm as interested as anyone to know the 'truth' behind the shady AFL/ASADA shenanigans. That in itself, is an enormous story to which hopefully the truth will come out one day.

And of course another story is that pesky little one about players being given banned PEDs.

We still haven't been told the truth about that. And really, that's the one I think most people are interested in.
they are all on it. your team, my team, the premiership team, the wooden spooner.

then there is ASADA, they know the game, they know how it is played, they know they are but political figleaf.

the girls at the brownlow know they should buy shares in Dow Corning, upload_2017-6-26_15-57-10.png because each table is oversaturated with silicone front-ends. the players know it aint real, but they are willing to play nevertheless. usually it is d cup, but not always.

#Poe's_law

Last edited:
they are all on it. your team, my team, the premiership team, the wooden spooner.

then there is ASADA, they know the game, they know how it is played, they know they are but political figleaf.

the girls at the brownlow know they should buy shares in down corning, because each table is oversaturated with silicone front ends. the players know it aint real, but they are willing to play nevertheless. usually it is d cup, but not always.

But they're all -- the media, millionaires, ASC, pollies and AFL lackies --too busy singing from the same hymn sheet. They have a hive mind. Look at the way they're targeting John Coates, yet far worse goes on in sport and no one cares.

But they're all -- the media, millionaires, ASC, pollies and AFL lackies --too busy singing from the same hymn sheet. They have a hive mind. Look at the way they're targeting John Coates, yet far worse goes on in sport and no one cares.
alot of the afl establishment, show me a SEN commentator who has played affal, NOT on the roids, even Troy Luff.

The system is gamed. The arbiter is the W. just like to the automaton Darce, ok, he is MMM and Channel 7, but listen to him, he tells the truth, I am serious, he tells the truth in that Sartrean bad-faith truth. These are not drug cheats, cos doping is allowed, as long as you do not spit in the soup, like Lachie Keefe and Josh Thomas the comedian, then it is not clen, the bodybuilding drug for hypertophy(mass) and shredding(fat loss), it is merely their recreation drug habit of coke n hookers gone awry <that emoji thing for eyes rolling>

Last edited:
[QUOTE="blackcat, post: 49911310, member: 9236" doc reid didnt hand in his hippacratic oath resignation did he.

just wanted to don the don shellshuit on the field with affal footballers.

i have a rule, men over 30 should not be seen in tracksuits, much less shellsuits, unless u deal mdma in manchester to bez and happy mondays and shaun ryder, in this case, by all means, i invite you to wear a shellsuit, and appear in The Streets definitive noun video clips, like the one that is from edward hoppers nighthawks.

#TheStreets
#Fit_but_you_know_it #EDwardHopper #Nighthawks #61_99

Doc Reid's shellsuit < Monica Lewinsky's soiled blue velvet linda tripp dress at korean dry cleaners in DC

/QUOTE]

skilts did you like that post?

#solipsism
#vanity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back