Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably 2 boring downgrade trades for me <sigh>

Butler > Black

Stuck on the other downgrade, any ideas?

Potentials are: Marchbank or Stewart > Pelican or EVW... Hannan or Houston > Parsons...

Potentials are: Marchbank or Stewart > Pelican or EVW... Hannan or Houston > Parsons...

Hannan hasn't really made enough though yet and is playing this week.

An 80 + score will kick off his cash generation again so inclined to keep him. :thumbsu:

Not sure I would want to play EVW or Pelican sh1t on the ground in Marchbanks place. o_O

Houston is still scoring well and is making a handy F6 at this stage.

Maybe Parfitt > someone but there are no mid rookies on the bubble next week right?

Hannan hasn't really made enough though yet and is playing this week.

An 80 + score will kick off his cash generation again so inclined to keep him. :thumbsu:

Not sure I would want to play EVW or Pelican sh1t on the ground in Marchbanks place. o_O

Houston is still scoring well and is making a handy F6 at this stage.

Maybe Parfitt > someone but there are no mid rookies on the bubble next week right?

The concern on Hannan imo is whether he is simply in this week because Hogan is out. I agree with you, but if he gets dropped again, then he might have to make way.

Good point re: your DEFs. You need to make that Hibberd/Adams DPP work for you. Maybe Black (via multi DPP) could play over Pelican/EVW if he goes well again this week.

No MIDs on the bubble off the top of my head.

The concern on Hannan imo is whether he is simply in this week because Hogan is out. I agree with you, but if he gets dropped again, then he might have to make way.
Tend to think if Hannan doesn't do really well this week he will be dropped again and will be out for a while

How's this for idea.... hold one for a week :eek: Haha

I'm probably burning two so don't listen to me :fire::fire::fire:

Hah! :p

I definitely think I will go Butler > Black if Black has another good game.

Second trade depends on if Parsons comes back next week or not I reckon.

I could always swing Adams back, trade out Marchbank for Parsons and move Steele back to M8.

Or move Steele back to mids via Parfitt and trade Parfitt > Parsons.

Means I would be playing one of Parsons/Black at F6 and Houston at F5.

Over $300,000 in the kitty though to upgrade someone to Dusty and complete my mids. :)

Hah! :p

I definitely think I will go Butler > Black if Black has another good game.

Second trade depends on if Parsons comes back next week or not I reckon.

I could always swing Adams back, trade out Marchbank for Parsons and move Steele back to M8.

Or move Steele back to mids via Parfitt and trade Parfitt > Parsons.

Means I would be playing one of Parsons/Black at F6 and Houston at F5.

Over $300,000 in the kitty though to upgrade someone to Dusty and complete my mids. :)

Don't trade marchbank just yet he's got heaps too go

Don't trade marchbank just yet he's got heaps too go
I reckon another 2 weeks and you can get away with moving him on as you should get 90% of his growth.

If it's forecast to rain next week or the week after I would probably think about pulling the trigger that week though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon another 2 weeks and you can get away with moving him on as you should get 90% of his growth.

If it's forecast to rain next week or the week after I would probably think about pulling the trigger that week though.

Yeah good point. :thumbsu:

Marchbank doesn't like the rain. :eek:

Will see how the next 2 weeks unfold. ;)

Marchbank doesn't like the rain. :eek:

Should we have a new thread titled "Players who don't like the rain"?

1. WHE
2. Menadud
3. Insert another skinny wingman here

After a double downgrade this week I have $324k to spend.

Butler becomes Macrae this week. A toss up between either turning Parfitt > Parsons or Kelly > Pendles (with a 187 BE, however, Pendlebury's sure to go down so I might hold off on that for a week).

DEF: Laird, Doc, Adams, Otten, Hampton, Newman

MID: Selwood, Dangerfield, Treloar, Fyfe, Bont, Oliver, Beams, Kelly/Pendles

RUCK: Witts, Sandi

FWD: N. Roo, Dahl, Macrae, Nank, Steele, Parfitt/Parsons

The following week there should be room to turn Hampton into Shaw too.

Just looked at the byes for the first time

Yikes.. round 13 is going to be a killer

Will have Laird, Treloar, Adams, Shaw, Fyfe + planning on bringing in Pendles next week or so.. All missing
+- Otten, hampton if they're still sitting around.

Will either double upgrade to 2 fallen premos under 500k or depending on how all the rookies go this week may end up doing 1 up to a super premo 1 down to a must have rookie

stevebbb everything go alright tonight mate? Didn't start this thread....
Everything is fine :)
Even if Toby gets 2 weeks I'm holding him

He's angry and one on one time with toby dumbass greene
Nah, all good, he's been looked at like 3 times already this year, it was bound to happen. I'm just hoping it's only 1 week out

He's busy calculating how Bont received his score tonight.

We expect to see him in 64 years.
Haha, yep, such BS
Sad thing is I know I'll go all year without the Bont. Just have to start with him next year, no matter what he costs

Shaw has bottomed out, he'll have a BE of about 70

Marchbank, Hampton and Butler will all have money to make, but now is the time to grab Heater if I decide to get him

Butler to Parsons/Black
Marchbank to Shaw

Or

Hampton to EVW, McNiece
Marchbank to Shaw

Or

Pickett to Parsons/Black
Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back