AFL 2017 - R6 - Hawthorn v St Kilda Saturday 1:45 PM AEST University of Tasmania Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

All eyes on the umpires. Notoriously anti-SK pro Hawks and will probably determine the outcome of this game despite what the 40 odd players and multiple coaches try to do.
But if the saints can get the umps nod like they did in the 71 GF then they may well win this time.

Just a comment , no malice or anything, but this deliberate out of bounds has to be looked at NOW! By the AFL not next year, but NOW, it is totally guesswork and grossly unfair. To all clubs.

I also think the Hawks are down and out , but this is how quick it takes in a diluted comp to rely too much on older champs that can barely carry the can, it shows when older guns fall off a bit that so called top notchers' in recruits or older recruits even , simply can't do the same job.

It appears to me Hodge is carrying the can, and Roughy is every where but fionding it hard Poppy tries and tries , as does Langers , why can't they get out of the middle, it can't be Sam and Mict gone , there are other ball grapplers' there , but it ain't happening.

I also believe that down in Yassie we may not have lost for a long time but only a tiny amount of games we've palyed down there have been easy, we always struggle as much down there as our opponents, then just find a way.

I wonder about that. Any how its a toss up now whether I keep watching this bad performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back