Mod. Notice Blacky is mod now

Remove this Banner Ad

This bodes well for me.

... right mate?
kn.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a post with 20 likes deleted this afternoon, and they were stolen from me.

Now my children will go hungry this winter.

Blacky you are a champion of the people. help me

The best OP I've ever written got deleted today at the request of two Richmond moderators who captain the Fighting Furies (that should keep them guessing), then I read this thread only to find the more petulant of the two not only personally attacking a member of this nuturing community, with what can only be likened to Heath Shaw on-field banter, but also to scroll on and find this sick individual to be grooming his already beaten victim with vile sexual comments like some kind of twisted pervert.

This is inexcusable behaviour from a member of this site who is supposed to be upholding the rules... but apparently the rules only apply when he wants to cover his tracks and hide his devious nature from we the people.

...but now we know...

I had a post with 20 likes deleted this afternoon, and they were stolen from me.

Now my children will go hungry this winter.

Blacky you are a champion of the people. help me
I had a few zingers in the poo in my bum thread deleted, I know how you feel brother. Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

The best OP I've ever written got deleted today at the request of two Richmond moderators who captain the Fighting Furies (that should keep them guessing), then I read this thread only to find the more petulant of the two not only personally attacking a member of this nuturing community, with what can only be likened to Heath Shaw on-field banter, but also to scroll on and find this sick individual to be grooming his already beaten victim with vile sexual comments like some kind of twisted pervert.

This is inexcusable behaviour from a member of this site who is supposed to be upholding the rules... but apparently the rules only apply when he wants to cover his tracks and hide his devious nature from we the people.

...but now we know...

Well ******* said brahj.

Absolutely loved this comment.

...but now we know...

plastic-water-bottle.jpg

This empty bottle represents my current feeling of disenchantment with this forum at present. Such beautiful and expressive art will always be treasured by me and the league at large.

Thank you.

I call it;

'An Empty brahj Beyond This World'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back