Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw this man, I had so many great times in my adolescence playing with friends and strangers who became friends in video games. Video games can be incredibly social. Live eSports events and video game conventions are just as much a face to face thing for people to go to as sports, too. I say that as a person who has never gone to one either.

Let people enjoy things.
Triggered by a Rooch article. I thought better of you, Dylan12.

Triggered by a Rooch article. I thought better of you, Dylan12.
He's such a god damn hack. Its so tired and predicable that he'd just basically say kids into games are socially incapable fatties.

This is me defending the gamer demographic I generally can't stand, too.

Screw this man, I had so many great times in my adolescence playing with friends and strangers who became friends in video games. Video games can be incredibly social. Live eSports events and video game conventions are just as much a face to face thing for people to go to as sports, too. I say that as a person who has never gone to one either.

Let people enjoy things.

IMG_2746.JPG

#freshair #loners #pathways

I was still laughing at last week when this week happened.

They are the gift that keeps on giving.
And the week before that against the Dogs. Can they make it 4 heart breakers in a row next week against Essendon?

Im sorry i cannot leave without replying to this. I get it u hate the crows but face it that comment was just a tad innacurate. The Crows beat Gws and richmond by more that 10 goals and beat the Power as well. Dont throw stones, the power havent beaten anyone in the top 8 since the 2015 season.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry but I cannot let you leave without replying to this. I get u hate port but face it that comment was just a tad inaccurate (so was your spelling of inaccurate).
We beat #lolnorf last year

I'm sorry but I cannot let you leave without replying to this. I get u hate port but face it that comment was just a tad inaccurate (so was your spelling of inaccurate).
We beat #lolnorf last year
Please dont make me look stupid..thats my job

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

and i thought the last 2 minutes of Shitmond v Freo was great.
never change richmond never change

i love richmond
drain russell's inane, moronic, commentary just made that even more delicious

DOUBLE DEJAVU!
THE HORROR OF GETTING YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT TWICE IN TWO WEEKS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No port game this weekend sucks.

I watched the crows game last night. They got the 4 points and a percentage booster but were very unconvincing. Pulled 2 goals out of their arse in the first quarter while brisbane blew multiple golden chances. Really should have been 5-6 goals down early in the second quarter. They would have eventually come over the top of them anyway because Brisbane got tired and couldn't keep up, but 80 points wasn't a real reflection of the game.

If they start next week like they did against the brions then freo will pull their pants down.

Looks a very open comp at the moment.

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 8.30.31 am.png

Best bit in Conversations with Graham Cornes: Max Basheer, who by the way, still yearns for Footy Park...

From a very early age I used to follow the local football team all around the place and watched them out at practice. I’d get kicked out of the changerooms because I was too young to go into them. But they were black and white so I naturally followed Port Adelaide...

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 8.40.38 am.png

P.S. Max, where's your Portz Powaz scarf, farken?

Last edited:
When are Brisbane dumping Martin and giving that young guy a run? He did some good things against us last year. Martin gives them nothing with his taps.
This is the same Martin that is as it stands is league leading the hitouts and averages 42 a game?

Im sorry i cannot leave without replying to this. I get it u hate the crows but face it that comment was just a tad innacurate. The Crows beat Gws and richmond by more that 10 goals and beat the Power as well. Dont throw stones, the power havent beaten anyone in the top 8 since the 2015 season.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Richmond are s**t?
Port still can't beat a top 8 side either
Only good win was against the Giants who can't win away. You still have plenty to prove. No where near a flag favourite.

View attachment 372867

Best bit in Conversations with Graham Cornes: Max Basheer, who by the way, still yearns for Footy Park...

From a very early age I used to follow the local football team all around the place and watched them out at practice. I’d get kicked out of the changerooms because I was too young to go into them. But they were black and white so I naturally followed Port Adelaide...

View attachment 372866

Wow. Did not know that. I sit in the Max Basheer stand, somewhat begrudgingly because I assumed he was a Port hater. Definitely nice to know.

View attachment 372867

View attachment 372866

Who is that fat *?

I love how people count beating a "top 8" side a month into the season...

No1 truly knows who a top 8 side is till at least halfway through the season. For all we know Sydney and Freo could make finals
If Freo win today we will have beaten a top 8 side without even playing on the weekend. Will this mean we are a better side?

View attachment 372867

View attachment 372866

Yeah and I used to smear my poop on the wall, not eat my vegetables and masturbate 8 times a day and I dont do two of those things anymore.I kept the habit that made sense, was good for me and I now enjoy. Funny how life changes you though.

Nearly choked on my weeties. How did he go from the light side to a blend of Jabba the Hutt and Emperor Palpatines nutsack. Next your gonna tell me Wee Licker feeds and clothes the poor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back