The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just quietly, Wij is a big game player. Always seems to score the big important goals when we need one. He's slowly built his season to the point where he has been worth every penny.

Cout is the other big game player. Loves to score in the big matches. Both came to the fore.

Fantastic end to the season, I would have been gutted had we put all that in and then came up short. Another year away form Europe's elite. Now we're back in it (playoff win aside) but we're in!

Cant wait!

Now let's buy everyone and do the quadruple. :D

Forgive my ignorance but as 4th don't we have to qualify first? Honestly confused lol

Yes, but the potential teams we can play aren't really strong:

Sporting Lisbon, Viktoria Plzen, CSKA Moscow, Club Brugge, Steaua Bucharest, Young Boys, Hoffenheim, Nice, Istanbul Basaksehir

Expecting a reserves side to be fielded along with Gerrard, Carra, Agger and McManaman for the Sydney game.

Guys like Karius, Moreno, Klavan, Gomez, Arnold, Grujic, Lucas, Ejaria, Woodburn, Wilson, Origi I'd expect may be involved but that's just a wild guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fell asleep and missed the last 5 minutes. Bring on the Champions league.

Looking at that list of potential teams, I hope we don't get any of the Russian, Romanian, or Turkish teams although I suppose that Istanbul team would be an easy game.

I'm not doing player votes. They can all have 15 votes each.

I said it about 30 mins in - we like to score just before half time.

Klopp relaxed after Lallana's goal.

c4bb4ba2bac5bd31fd0ed7460489224d.jpg

5. Wij
4. Coutinho
3. Lallana
2. Firmino
1. Matip

#lfcpoty

Holy crap Lovren was so bad today, looked drunk. Matip is something else though, pure class.
Every time Lucas got the ball "shoooooooot", I reckon we'll do everything possible to keep him but if he wants regular football can see him moving on.

Yes, but the potential teams we can play aren't really strong:

Sporting Lisbon, Viktoria Plzen, CSKA Moscow, Club Brugge, Steaua Bucharest, Young Boys, Hoffenheim, Nice, Istanbul Basaksehir

Young Boys :straining:

Lacazette off the list. By the looks of it he'll be joining Atletico Madrid.

Also for finishing 4th we get just on 150mil in prize money.
would like to think half of that gets spent on the squad.

Last edited:
Just quietly, Wij is a big game player. Always seems to score the big important goals when we need one. He's slowly built his season to the point where he has been worth every penny.

Cout is the other big game player. Loves to score in the big matches. Both came to the fore.

Fantastic end to the season, I would have been gutted had we put all that in and then came up short. Another year away form Europe's elite. Now we're back in it (playoff win aside) but we're in!

Cant wait!

Now let's buy everyone and do the quadruple. :D

Well said and itsn't it wonderful. Wij was superb, what a finish. Will be a pleastant off season for once. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back