The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACL and MCL. Could be up to 18 months out. Wouldn't be surprised if that's curtains on his career.
Nah he will be back. Been very good and won't take this setback as the end.

Very slight silver lining (not that there ever is one for injuries) is we might actually straighten up our lineup a bit more and play Weitering back there in his preferred spot

B: Williamson Weitering Plowman
HB: Simpson Marchbank Docherty

Perhaps bring Simon White or Jones back in off the bench when sides have quite a few talls, we are currently too top heavy back there as is so White going out wasn't a big deal before the Rowe injury. 5 of the 6 above will be the back 6 for a decade.

Andrew Mackie - All Australian. Rolls right off the tongue.

Your crowds are more sparse than City's and you complain about an open roof :$
pretty disgraceful isn't it that sheepdog got all Australian without going near a contest over his career of being protected by far better playets.

without political funding your mob would have folded like fitzroy years ago
Without whoring yourself out to Hobart you'd likewise have folded.

Told you this before, you can't argue anything without a jab back at the club of the person you're arguing with. Simply incapable.

Just hoped that'd have changed by now. Shame, like most here I've got plenty of Norf bullets to fire.

Now back on topic...

pretty disgraceful isn't it that sheepdog got all Australian without going near a contest over his career of being protected by far better playets.
Not really. There's a reason he's played over 250 games. He's good at beating his opponent. Probably has 4-5 clear scalps this season already.

Without whoring yourself out to Hobart you'd likewise have folded.

Told you this before, you can't argue anything without a jab back at the club of the person you're arguing with. Simply incapable.

Just hoped that'd have changed by now. Shame, like most here I've got plenty of Norf bullets to fire.

Now back on topic...
well if you hadn't taken unnecessary pot shots at my club then i wouldn't have said anything to you flog

well if you hadn't taken unnecessary pot shots at my club then i wouldn't have said anything to you flog
That's precisely the point. It was the topic being discussed. Both Vince and Higgins yesterday were carrying on like little bitches and most think the Bont saga last season was pathetic. Especially the continued crying over him.

I responded to the topic, you brought my club into it. Hence you're proving me right.
similar level to 3DP
yeah nah.

That's precisely the point. It was the topic being discussed. Both Vince and Higgins yesterday were carrying on like little bitches and most think the Bont saga last season was pathetic. Especially the continued crying over him.

I responded to the topic, you brought my club into it. Hence you're proving me right.

yeah nah.
you had multiple cracks at north while i was speaking with chef and it was completely unnecessary. don't complain when i respond.
3DP did more with less so you're spot on

you had multiple cracks at north while i was speaking with chef and it was completely unnecessary. don't complain when i respond.
3DP did more with less so you're spot on
So you don't like it when (in your opinion) there's an unnecessary little jab. Shoe's on the other foot so toys out of cot.

Now you know how annoying it was with the lack of respect for our last game at the lane. Sure loved poking fun at that didn't you.

P.S. This isn't a private message board so it's not the sole domain for you and Chef.
What was uneccessary was the jibe at the start about Bont crying to the MRP, again proving my point as Pups was replying in relation to Norf v Melbourne.... jab at the Dogs incoming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you don't like it when (in your opinion) there's an unnecessary little jab. Shoe's on the other foot so toys out of cot.

Now you know how annoying it was with the lack of respect for our last game at the lane. Sure loved poking fun at that didn't you.

P.S. This isn't a private message board so it's not the sole domain for you and Chef.
What was uneccessary was the jibe at the start about Bont crying to the MRP, again proving my point as Pups was replying in relation to Norf v Melbourne.... jab at the Dogs incoming.
you've been potting united all season despite your knife and gunfight mantra conveniently not applying to the EPL.

So i was talking to two doggies fans and you felt the need to pot my club for no reason.

GTrain_246.jpg

Gerhig would murder all the players you are talking about

Case closed

you've been potting united all season despite your knife and gunfight mantra conveniently not applying to the EPL.

So i was talking to two doggies fans and you felt the need to pot my club for no reason.
Not a private message board so you need to move past that.
You are smart enough to debate a topic on merit alone. I'd hope so anyway.

"North Melbourne is poised to launch a major play for explosive Tigers star Dustin Martin with a long-term contract offer worth more than $1 million a season in a deal that would tie him to the Kangaroos until at least the end of 2022.

The North board has given the club the green light to table the offer of between five and six years to the 25-year-old who has told Richmond he will not make a decision on his future until the end of this season.

In an attempted recruiting raid reminiscent of decades past, the North Melbourne Martin offer marks the second audacious bid by the club in recent months following the $9 million nine-year play for young GWS Giant Josh Kelly.

Richmond has accepted it will need to pay Martin $1 million a season to retain him and has offered its star a five-year deal. The North offer will exceed that.

The Kangaroos are hopeful of luring Kelly and Martin to Arden Street next season saying their #WARCHEST remains one of the most generous in the competition following the forced retirements last year of Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie, Nick Dal Santo and Michael Firrito."

Source: The Age

Nah he will be back. Been very good and won't take this setback as the end.

Very slight silver lining (not that there ever is one for injuries) is we might actually straighten up our lineup a bit more and play Weitering back there in his preferred spot

B: Williamson Weitering Plowman
HB: Simpson Marchbank Docherty

Perhaps bring Simon White or Jones back in off the bench when sides have quite a few talls, we are currently too top heavy back there as is so White going out wasn't a big deal before the Rowe injury. 5 of the 6 above will be the back 6 for a decade.
He's currently 29 and this rehab is going to be a bitch if he's done both ligaments. Don't be surprised if he pulls the plug himself. We'll offer him a 1 year deal if he wants it but I'd be surprised if he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back