How are you all coping?

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
Reckon Dimma and Benny should get all the audio and all the memes being posted about us, put it on the players about how much they give a &^%. We are the ones who suffer week on week year on year, Can only cop so much BS without belting some wakka. Said to a mate surely there isn't another team in world sport that puts their supporters through so much, he said Liverpool. FML:(:(:(:(

Liverpool ???

Bolly

Mar 8, 2017
Philly Eagles, Liverpool, Raptors
Was watching the match on my phone whilst preparing for my 21st. Got down to the wire and the app crashed, kept refreshing scores on the AFL app and saw us 8 points up. Couldn't believe it, suddenly it switches back and then GWS by 3. Was met with laughs from the people helping me set up. During the speeches, people made a point to mention Richmond as I'm a bit of an outspoken supporter, was met with jeers and laughs. If only if only...
Forgot about it after a few drinks.

S M Andrikidis

Oct 5, 2009
Flew up to Sydney with the old man for the game. Utter devastation, drowned our sorrows with piss after the game, but it still hurt. After attending the Bulldoogs and Freo heartbreaks, I promised myself i would flog off the Dreamtime game out of spite. Time heals and I've changed my mind, will definitely be there, unless Elton is selected.

I've never blamed the umpires for losses, but, I've never seen Richmond cop it this rough before. The Jayden Short deliberate won't get paid again this year under the same circumstances. The Caddy shot/Riewoldt 'block' was disgraceful. The Edwards 'push in the back' was disgraceful. The no-call 50 against Cameron was just astonishing. And lastly, i thought there had to be conclusive evidence to override the umpires call. Therefore, when Bolton scored, whatever the original call was, had to stand. If it was called a point, it stays a point. But it was called a goal, theres no way there was CONCLUSIVE evidence to overrule the original decision. Putrid.

Of course, had one of Dusty, Rioli, George or Jack kicked straight in the last quarter, we win on the weekend. Had we flooded the backline, we win against Freo. Had Elton successful actioned the regulation handball in the third quarter, probably (i know, huge call) would have defeated Footscray.

Anyway, I'm incredibly frustrated. That's how I'm coping at the moment.

Was more gutted after last week actually. I guess it's partly because this week after Botlon's goal was recalled I knew GWS would take it the other end and score.

Funnily enough, if we win our next two, this will still be our best start to the year since 2013. So the ship ain't sinking yet. Just needs a bit of straightening. I hope.

Aug 27, 2009
Liverpool
Reckon Dimma and Benny should get all the audio and all the memes being posted about us, put it on the players about how much they give a &^%. We are the ones who suffer week on week year on year, Can only cop so much BS without belting some wakka. Said to a mate surely there isn't another team in world sport that puts their supporters through so much, he said Liverpool. FML:(:(:(:(
Im relaxing in beautiful Hoi An in Vietnam, I cancelled any plans for the day and settled down with a few beers to enjoy the game and the damn Tigers nearly had me tearing the hotel room apart, I said to the wife, you watch Liverpool do the same this Sunday but surprise surprise they held on to a CL spot, then again I can still recall vividly the moment Gerrard slipped over a year or two back and our title chances went with him, I swear at times that both clubs are cursed.
Damn I had a great childhood supporting these two great teams but for christs sake surely its time at least one of them broke through and won another title.

Im relaxing in beautiful Hoi An in Vietnam, I cancelled any plans for the day and settled down with a few beers to enjoy the game and the damn Tigers nearly had me tearing the hotel room apart, I said to the wife, you watch Liverpool do the same this Sunday but surprise surprise they held on to a CL spot, then again I can still recall vividly the moment Gerrard slipped over a year or two back and our title chances went with him, I swear at times that both clubs are cursed.
Damn I had a great childhood supporting these two great teams but for christs sake surely its time at least one of them broke through and won another title.

One of my favourite places in the world.

Enjoy!

Haere Ra

Ocker

?Premiershipmond?
May 20, 2015
FIFA is my saviour.
Aston Villa (me) just smashed Man City away...and my career player scored a hat-trick.

Now that's satisfying.

AND I had control over the situation!!!

Not even thinking about the last 3 weeks now.

* you AFL.

on holidays in spain lost my internet connection just after bolts kick the winner
didn't know we lost for quite a while after
still I moved on pretty quickly
this is Richmond school of hard knocks what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I don't think I have ever felt so flat and drained after a game. I felt horrible.
I was actually barracking for the clock for the last 15 minutes knowing what was coming.
But honestly I felt like I'd been awake for 72 hours after the game.
Distant memory now and moved on ready for the next heartbreak!

OFFtheBALL

Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2008
made a fool of myself at the crown sports bar having a great old tantrum, had a ripper status melt on my personal facebook page and now deleted half my mates for meme tagging me.

oh and now another week of not tuning into a single afl based television program :thumbsu: ....
other than that, eat'em alive my tiger brothers!

I don't think I have ever felt so flat and drained after a game. I felt horrible.
I was actually barracking for the clock for the last 15 minutes knowing what was coming.
But honestly I felt like I'd been awake for 72 hours after the game.
Distant memory now and moved on ready for the next heartbreak!

Flat and drained , thats how SunshineTiger felt after he got his massage from that Tongan dude

Noel Mugavin

Apr 14, 2001
Junction Oval Members. Row H Seat 69
Fitzroy FC the only team.
I believe your favourite place of all time by far dear Kiwi is huddled on the terraces at Prince's Park with cold can, Unit exposing and scooby yabbering.

a memory that cannot be beat.

Millions times better than the no punching, no brawling, no fun figjam rubbish that the AFL dishes up these days.

I believe your favourite place of all time by far dear Kiwi is huddled on the terraces at Prince's Park with cold can, Unit exposing and scooby yabbering.

a memory that cannot be beat.

Millions times better than the no punching, no brawling, no fun figjam rubbish that the AFL dishes up these days.

Good point Noel. I stand corrected.

And you telling the blonde haired #LOLNorf supporter to go back to Jan Juc.

Haere Ra

Jun 16, 2015
Reservoir
Basically the point he made was us not being able to lock the game down in dying moments is small issue, albeit a dramatic one of course. That we are playing good footy for the most part and could easily be in second posi. Not gonma win it this year but we are setting up well for the next 2 to 3. Its true really. We do need to learn how to lock the tight ones down..but it is 30 seconds of footy. Its not like we are getting smashed for most of the game.

I really hope he's on the money with this one - there's still alot we can achieve this year. Funny thing is if Carlton had knocked off Freo we would have actually moved up a spot on the ladder even after a 4th straight loss! We're stuck in a nightmare right now but there's so much upside if we can snap out of it.

Neen

????????????
Jul 1, 2011
Thomastown
New coping mechanism is to accept that we will play well in patches, well enough to deserve a win. We will play bad in patches, enough to narrowly lose, but still have positives. We will also expect some sort of new rule interpretation, 3 blind mice impeded men in phlegm intervention to ensure a narrow loss. The AFL Umpires department will tick off that whatever it was, it was definitely there or not there, in accordance with the opposition winning.

I'm sure that the AFL Website "bogeymen" for the Essendon game will be the silhouette of one of the men in phlegm for that game..

I should be laughing, but even neutral supporters are shaking their heads.

poppa pump

Jun 15, 2016
black cat.jpg
i have a farging black cat ,whom after the game was meowing so farging loud, for me to feed her, my reply,
FARG YOU CAT, NO FOOD UNTIL TOMORROW, SO BREAK THIS FARGING SPELL.