MLB 2017 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Texas win 8 in a row comfortably beating Philly, and are now above .500 for the first time, Still 8 games back from Houston but only .5 back from the wildcard.

Keep things ticking over until Beltre, Hamels and Ross are back

It was inevitable haha. I have no confidence in our pitching or hitting at the moment.

On the plus side, Cespedes should be back within the week.

Can't say I was disappointed to not see him in Phoenix

Whoever makes the post season between Rockies/Dodgers/Diamondbacks i am going to head to a playoff game even if the price is sky high (Which it will be)

Hoping to get to a Rockies play off game

I'm hoping you don't! (Unless it's a wildcard after D'Backs win the division!)

Blue Jays down 8-3 and Bautista hits a home run and does a massive batflip, such a ******

It could be seen as him goading an already pissed off Atlanta Braves team after Freeman was hit on the wrist and knowing what Bautista is all about, that is likely the reason he did the batflip. Just a nasty POS.

Mike Trout is on :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Really? It's about time he did something positive in his career. :p

Addison Russell just lost his bat twice in a row and both times almost hit Javier Baez in the on deck circle. Baez then decided to sit in the dugout until he was up lol.

Last edited:
It could be seen as him goading an already pissed off Atlanta Braves team after Freeman was hit on the wrist and knowing what Bautista is all about, that is likely the reason he did the batflip. Just a nasty POS.

Well freeman is out for 10 weeks with broken wrist. Id expect some bench clearing today when ATL pitches plonk a few of their guys (hopefully bautista haha). They have hit our guys 7 times in the last 3 games. Either they have some really bad pitch control or are just hating on us, who knows.

Also Pillar been suspended 2 games for homophobic slur, classy.

Shattered for Freeman, was having a career year. Was enjoying watching him smack it to all parts of the field. Lost out best player for over 2 months. Strangely we don't have a first baseman at AAA (we did try Ryan Howard for about a week) so will be a stopgap solution for the time being (no need to trade, just wing it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well freeman is out for 10 weeks with broken wrist. Id expect some bench clearing today when ATL pitches plonk a few of their guys (hopefully bautista haha). They have hit our guys 7 times in the last 3 games. Either they have some really bad pitch control or are just hating on us, who knows.

Also Pillar been suspended 2 games for homophobic slur, classy.

Shattered for Freeman, was having a career year. Was enjoying watching him smack it to all parts of the field. Lost out best player for over 2 months. Strangely we don't have a first baseman at AAA (we did try Ryan Howard for about a week) so will be a stopgap solution for the time being (no need to trade, just wing it)

Second pitch hit Bautista..

Rangers keep streaking (10 in a row) with a win against Detroit even with a late scare from Matt Bush.

Gallo and Napoli with long bombs!

Arizona have scored 8 in the first innings against the Padres :eek:

Rangers keep streaking (10 in a row) with a win against Detroit even with a late scare from Matt Bush.

Gallo and Napoli with long bombs!

Arizona have scored 8 in the first innings against the Padres :eek:

Jared Weaver was finished 3 years ago. I couldn't believe he was on the mound for San Diego today... I will take it!

In other news, my wife's cousin attended a game at Chase Field last week and now I have a brand new hat and AJ Pollock top, and my daughter has a tiny little Paul Goldschmidt top :D

Strangely we don't have a first baseman at AAA (we did try Ryan Howard for about a week) so will be a stopgap solution for the time being (no need to trade, just wing it)

This lasted all of one day. :p

The Braves have traded minor leaguer Juan Yepez for Matt Adams.

This lasted all of one day. :p

The Braves have traded minor leaguer Juan Yepez for Matt Adams.

Yeah pretty happy with that trade, got a bloke who can hit a bit for minor leaguer who wasn't among our best prospects. Means we don't have to use Jace Peterson at 1b and can go back to his utility role. Have Adams under contract for 2018 as well so will be handy off the bench once Freddie is back in August.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back