The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing rumours we are looking at selling Clyne and replacing him.

From an ITK...

"Apparently he is not deemed good enough full stop mate. He is weak defensively, positionally poor, dreadful in the air (which is why we see him no longer back for corners) and is not good enough on the ball"

From an ITK...

"Apparently he is not deemed good enough full stop mate. He is weak defensively, positionally poor, dreadful in the air (which is why we see him no longer back for corners) and is not good enough on the ball"

i agree.

Salah is the one I'm not super keen on. He's had two pretty good years at Roma but he failed in England at Chelsea. Plus when you are linked to guys like Pulisic and Brandt then Salah feels like the runner up prize.

Can't really argue with his numbers though, his goals and assists per game ratio is insane

Keita is clearly the biggest talent out of the bunch we're going after, with talks of Bayern going for Goretzka instead it could be looking alright for us

I didn't watch so assumed you guys were being hyperbolic, but if that halftime reporter was anything to go by... holy crap.
Not at all. I actually had a friend that isn't a soccer fan text me and ask is this usually what the coverage of football is like :$

From an ITK...

Surely that is not correct. I can't understand wanting to sell Clyne to start with and to say he is weak defensively and positionally poor is plain wrong. There are very few RBs out there who are better defenders than Clyne.

Guys, it pains me to admit, but I'm bummed that United had a bizarro Liverpool 15-16 season and won the two trophies we could have in that season. They played easier teams in the build up and the finals and in a significantly more boring fashion.

Top four is good but golly it would have been grand to have won a European trophy last year. We were so hot. Rostov and Anderlecht vs United and Dortmund. *s sake. Back to back champions Sevilla vs 2nd placed Ajax.

Oh well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting seeing manure friends boast about europa this morning. have not heard from them all season.

I dont care for europa, unless we win it of course.

They scurried out of the woodwork on the main board here.

Funny that they try and hang s**t on us. Ah you have spent a few hundred million and finished 6th. At least when we're down there it's with a negative or low net spend.

Interesting seeing manure friends boast about europa this morning. have not heard from them all season.

Probably the same folks who said Europa's beneath them at the start of the season.

Who cares what the Mancs do, they have the most expensive squad in European history, would be worried if they can't win something. They set out to win the league at the start of the season, they finished 6th. Would be worried if they can't beat teams that has like 1% of their budget in the Europa

We have a very good season as well and that's all that counts, doesn't matter what they have done

From an ITK...

Jod, who are these ITKs, lol

ITK nowadays stand for idiot twitter klown

Any of the top 10 EPL teams could have won the EL comfortably this season and they still struggled to get over the line against utter shite. It's not an achievement at all this season.

Why did we have to play Utd, Dortmund, Villareal & 2 x champions Seville!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back