New WAFL Footy Facts Website

Remove this Banner Ad

WIN : Try out my new quiz based on 2016 season so far.

Get ALL 12 questions correct and receive your entry code, EMAIL ME the code following the instructions given at the end of the quiz and go in to the draw to win two 'admit one' free tickets to a WAFL home and away game in 2016.

All answers can be found on the Game Review pages, access them from the 2016 links on the WAFL FootyFacts home page. You have until 30th April to enter and I'll randomly select 3 winners.

Winners will be notified on the 1st May. Good luck.

It's Quiz 13: which can be accessed from my home page or via this link...

www.waflfootyfacts.net/quiz.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

REVIEWS | All Round 8 reviews on line now:

Highlights include:

Perth ending losing streaks vs Swans
East Fremantle scoring their biggest win at Leederville Oval
Claremont losing for the 4th time in 2016 when leading at 3 qtr time
West Perth kick their 2nd lowest score vs Peel, but still win

www.waflfootyfacts.net/reviews.php

GAME REVIEWS | ROUND 11 ONLINE

Highlights include;

Peel Thunder end a 15 game losing streak at East Fremantle Oval vs East Fremantle
East Perth continue unique scoring sequence in big loss to Subiaco
West Perth continue their record win streak at Lathlain Park vs Perth
Swan Districts lose all four quarters for the third game in a row for just the third time in their history in one of the most lopsided games at the Showgrounds vs Claremont

waflfootyfacts.net/reviews.php

SITE UPDATE |
Added 'Won all four quarters' and 'Lost three quarters but won game' to the Seasons> Quarter and Half records page.

Added winning and losing streaks by season on the Teams pages.

Out of interest waflfootyfacts are we as in SD heading for our lowest scoring season in history?
Goal tallies so far in 2016 of- 9, 2, 6, 13, 8, 10, 8, 3, 12, 7.
Sheesh the 1981 season seems a lifetime ago! :$ :eek: :thumbsdown:

BH

Hey Spearhead, we (Swans) certainly are on track for our lowest scoring season - averaging just 53.60 points per game.

Our lowest for a complete season is 60.85 in 1952 followed by 61.89 in 2002.

Here the run down season by season.... You can sort the table by clicking the headings ...

http://waflfootyfacts.net/teamseasons.php?Team=Swan Districts

It's the lowest scoring season since Peel averaged 53.55 in 1999 when they went 0-20!

Last edited:
ROUND 14 WAFL REVIEWS ONLINE|

Highlights include;
Perth ending a ground record scoring streak at Lathlain Park in 11 point win over East Fremantle
Subiaco kicking their most 2nd quarter points vs Claremont at Leederville Oval
Swan Districts end losing streak with 39 point over Peel Thunder which included one of the best ever quarters for a team in 9th place on the ladder
South Fremantle extend the best winning record at Joondalup West Perth, continuing a streak of 35 point wins against the Falcons.

www.waflfootyfacts.net/reviews.php

You may have noticed I've not been adding reviews the last few weeks this is due to reduced hits on my reviews but mainly due to lack of time for me to add them. I will be phasing them out from now on using other means such as on forums, my Facebook and Twitter accounts to post significant facts etc.

For those following me on Facebook, make sure you set your notifications to view WAFL FootyFacts so you see my posts.

Any way here are some facts of interest for week 1 of the finals

East Perth become just the 3rd team to start and end the season will a scoreless quarter, joining South Fremantle in 1904 and Swan Districts in 1952!

West Perth's scoreline of 10.9 (69) is the 7th occurrence of this score in 2016 equaling 4.8 (32) in 1909 as the most times a single scoreline has occurred in a single season.

Both South Fremantle and West Perth join the two Easts as the only teams with over 10,000 points for in finals footy.

South Fremantle's win over West Perth increased their finals win loss record to 61-60 with 1 draw.

With a score of 5.7 (37) East Perth now hold two of the lowest three score against Peel Thunder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA DAY Derby stats:

Not so good for the Sharks but a good day to be a dog

KEY MATCH FACTS: EF v SF
- 2nd biggest score and winning margin for SF v EF
- 7th most scoring shots for SF v EF
- Biggest lead at quarter time and 2nd biggest lead at half time and 3 quarter time for SF v EF
- 3rd biggest lead at quarter time, =10th biggest lead at half time and 6th biggest lead at 3 quarter time for SF
- 11th biggest winning margin for SF
- 3rd biggest losing margin for EF
- Biggest losing margin for EF at East Fremantle Oval
- 2nd biggest margin at East Fremantle Oval
- 2nd biggest deficit at quarter time ,=3rd at half time and 3rd biggest deficit at 3 quarter time for EF
- Biggest deficit at every break for EF at East Fremantle Oval
- 11th loss in a row for EF (record 13)
- 10th loss in a row for EF at East Fremantle Oval (Record - Previous 6)
- =8th most inside 50's (SF with 68) since 2010
- =least inside 50's (EF with 22) since 2010
- biggest differential in inside 50's since 2010

KEY MATCH FACTS: EP v WP
- Record 6th win in a row for EP v WP at Leederville Oval

Hi guys

Made a couple little updates to the website over the last week as outlined below - with the emphasis on site search which is still in development and making the search, Facebook and Twitter pages accessible on a phone

12 July 2017

Site Search: Can now use the Search page to search for any player, team or venue within the WAFL FootyFacts database. Also 'under construction' is the statistics and records search page that when finished will allow you to enter a search term and locate any of the 1000's of stats available on the site. It is currently in use with a limited result set.

9 July 2017

All Teams: Redesigned the 'All Teams' Score and Margin records pages to provide more extensive lists of records.

You can view all my site updates on my updates page.

http://waflfootyfacts.net/updates.php

Been busy over off season so far, here's some updates I've made. View all my site updates here... http://waflfootyfacts.net/updates.php

13 January 2019

Team - Margin Records: You can now use filters to view individual team margin records by opponent, venue, round and/or season. Previously you could only filter by opponent. Team margin records can be accessed via the individual Team's home page.

12 January 2019

Team - Charts - Margins Charts added for each team to display the number of times they have won and lost by a certain margin.

30 December 2018

Team - Scoring Records: You can now use filters to view individual team scoring records by opponent, venue, round and/or season. Previously you could only filter by opponent. Team scoring records can be accessed via the individual Team's home page.

23 December 2018

Players: Added player records by jumper number to my Player Records section. You can search by team, including 'All Teams' and by jumper number. Note: My jumper data is still largely incomplete, more jumper numbers will be added over time.

9 December 2018

Players: All players for South Fremantle added for the 1947 to 1964 seasons, meaning WAFLFootyFacts now has the full team player list for every WAFL game played since 1934 for Swan Districts, 1947 for South Fremantle and 1965 for all others!

SITE UPDATE: Added player stats (disposals, kicks, marks and handballs) for 1974 season except for rounds 18 & 21 and round 1 for East Perth and round 2 for South Fremantle which I did not have stats for.

Have commenced collated stats for 1975 and they should be added within a couple weeks.

SITE UPDATE: Added player stats (disposals, kicks, marks and handballs) for 1974 season except for rounds 18 & 21 and round 1 for East Perth and round 2 for South Fremantle which I did not have stats for.

Have commenced collated stats for 1975 and they should be added within a couple weeks.

I missed adding the update here re addition of stats for 1975, but they have been added. Unfortunately, a number of games did not have stats recorded.

SITE UPDATE: Added player stats and jumper numbers for the 1975 season. Player stats added where available for all rounds except for round 19). Apart from round 19, stats were not available for Claremont rounds 15 & 16, Perth round 16, South Fremantle round 9, Subiaco rounds 2,5,8,9,11,12 & 21 and East Perth rounds 3,6-9,11-14,16-17 & 21.

waflfootyfacts.net/season/players/idx.php?Season=1975

Also have added all players for all teams from 1931-1935 and currently collated data supplied by Steve Davies (WAFL Historian) from 1955-1964 season which I aim to have added to the site by Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back