Universal Love Alex Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope the club media team have been documenting the milestones as he ticks them off - the menzel doco was good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid AJ will do what Paul Kelly did on first returning from his own knee op. He wasn't prepared to play carefully so he decided 'what the heck - let's test it ' and leapt on top of a marking contest to bring down a screamer.

I'm afraid AJ will do what Paul Kelly did on first returning from his own knee op. He wasn't prepared to play carefully so he decided 'what the heck - let's test it ' and leapt on top of a marking contest to bring down a screamer.

If AJ plays i'd be hoping he'll be wearing some sort of protective gear.

At least, strapping

At most, this:

f1c4ad51-67d9-427a-bb64-84a41c14f638_1.f9c53e191092153e0242748a92ba97a5.jpeg

No point pussyfooting around. If the knee is healed and he's cleared to play he may as well go hard.

Last thing you want at the pointy end of the season is to be approaching a contest wondering if you can trust your body.

Menzel was flying around like a madman in his first game back.

I don't see the point and didn't find it funny. I lighten up a lot .
Lighting up darts isnt lightening up

sports-safety-equipment.jpg

Just so its not an impact injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember that well, snuck in as a late inclusion against the Wiggles in perf.
nek minnut in the rarified air trying to take a hanger.
Still my favourite Swan is Kelly

I remember that well, snuck in as a late inclusion against the Wiggles in perf.
nek minnut in the rarified air trying to take a hanger.
Still my favourite Swan is Kelly

I remember it better :) Against the Dockers, dropped the mark, we lost the match and Swans got fined for playing him. Was an awesome return though

In all seriousness, can someone get down to training next week and compile a report into his progress?

I have asked journalists, and I have asked the club, and they're no better than Bedford in giving any worthwhile information.

It would be nice if someone could say "Yep, I was there and AJ was training and participated in all aspects including competitive work". Or less nice but still informative "Yep, I was there and AJ did all the running drills but went down to lift weights or jogged laps when the competitive work was being done."

We're many of us members of this great club. We're interested in what's going on at this club that we pay significant money to be members of.

The other one is Ronke. I can see he's doing some training. But what level? How long is it likely to be before we can get a look at him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back