News & Events Explosion at Ariana Grande concert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely delusional - sits comfortable in his chair with no idea what the real world is like outside Australia. Look at multiculturalism at work in the following video - Islam so tolerant of Christians.. "We are taking over" - enough said. This is a great example of them not respecting the culture of the country they immigrated to. The UK is not an Islamic state.

You might have more credibility if that wasn't actually a video of knuckle dragging Neanderthals like you protesting Muslims to leave the country, what a shock that you're everyday person of Islamic faith is offended.

You truly are a stupid person with no idea what you're actually arguing.

You might have more credibility if that wasn't actually a video of knuckle dragging Neanderthals like you protesting Muslims to leave the country, what a shock that you're everyday person of Islamic faith is offended.

You truly are a stupid person with no idea what you're actually arguing.
Another lost cause who sympathises with an ideology that promotes genital mutilation and mistreatment of women, death to homosexuals and non-believers. I hope you don't have a wife or child because you are a disgrace. I suggest you step outside your little libtard bubble and go on a journey to the middle east to see how great things are in places that subscribe to the Islamic ideology on a large scale. Then when you have done that come back here and tell me there is nothing wrong with the religion and what it preaches.

BTW only a low IQ Neanderthal thinks its appropriate to assault police and protest the fact that someone tried to draw a picture of their prophet.. ******* LOL.. GO back to the 1400's with that s**t

As someone who is Catholic (non-practicing), all religion is just bullshit. So many of the world problems are caused by make believe books, people and ideologies. Just to 'believe' in something.

Can someone please mount a defence of how Islam treats women and homosexuals?
It is a religion that is fundamentally broken and stuck in the dark ages. Its in need of a reformation but I don't think that will ever come.

This is from a Muslim conference for peace. Watch what moderate Muslims think is acceptable.

Poster with an alt right meme as an avatar is now worried about the treatment of woman, and NTTAWWTs.
Hahahahahahaha.
What are you talking about? I have a wife and 3 daughters. My brother is gay. Why would I not be worried about he people I care about?

What are you talking about? I have a wife and 3 daughters. My brother is gay. Why would I not be worried about he people I care about?
Why would you possibly support Trump's agenda in that case, would you rather your daughters died than have access to an abortion? And I'm sure you're cool with your bro being refused a job because of his sexuality. You appear to be a bundle of contradictions I'm afraid.

Why would you possibly support Trump's agenda in that case, would you rather your daughters died than have access to an abortion? And I'm sure you're cool with your bro being refused a job because of his sexuality. You appear to be a bundle of contradictions I'm afraid.
Talk about a straw man. Your basing all these assumptions on my avatar.
Anything to avoid the discussion of the uncomfortable truth about Muslims?

Please defend the way Islam treats women and gay people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't, because it's indefensible. But as I said before I can defend the right of all Muslims not to be tarred by the actions of that bastard in Manchester.
So you concede that the religion is fundamentally flawed.
How do you think our country would look if the majority of the population were Muslims?

That is my massive worry. As their population in a country increases so does it's destructive influence.

Look at these respectful multicultural refugees...
LOL, you just posted a video from A Current Affair!

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Get out of your *in' basement one day mate, for the love of god.

"Apex", you're kidding me right?

There's no such thing as the Apex Gang buddy, next time post a video about the tooth fairy.

Seriously though, you're wonderful, good day to you have a great weekend :thumbsu:

Last edited:
I can't, because it's indefensible. But as I said before I can defend the right of all Muslims not to be tarred by the actions of that bastard in Manchester.

How can we keep coming back to this point? Are you seriously not understanding the argument or are you intentionally obfuscating?

The criticism is not of 'all muslims' it's is of **ISLAM**

Just how when the lefties try to hammer the 'alt right' no one gets personally offended as it is a criticism of a set of ideas not of every individual who may sympathise with those ideas.

This is an analogy of your argument:

'There are hundreds of millions of people around the world with far right views, not all of them are flag waving Neanderthals who spread vile hatred, I will defend the far right against any criticism as long as people are trying to tar them all with the same brush!'

There are hundreds of millions of far right people around the world but I will defend your right to criticise the far right as mercilessly as you see fit

Last edited:
What a stupid post.. It's not selfish at all to want to live in a society of people who share your values and respect for women and others. It's a bit selfish to support only Collingwood, why don't you support every team.. My god I wonder how some of you function in society with the dribble that comes off your keyboards.

Lol * off, look at the domestic violence stats here, plus we still don't have marriage equality yet. We also have several anti-science Christian nutjobs in office. Sure, we're nowhere near as bad as Muslim-majority countries, but I wouldn't go wanking off over our "respect for women and others".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back