Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

:D More the merrier
If he is to go we want 17 clubs fighting over him. Just maybe not the one with 2018 pick one, clearly not the Crows.He's worth more than that.
We all but have the spoon sewn up, we'll give you our pick 1, 19 and Ports 1st rounder for Josh Kelly and Jacob Hopper.

We all but have the spoon sewn up, we'll give you our pick 1, 19 and Ports 1st rounder for Josh Kelly and Jacob Hopper.
If you hold pick 1 then we cant do much about Kelly if he wants to come, you have him in the PSD anyway.
Frankly I think it's a little overs though. Might be fair if Hopper comes back and finishes the season strong. We have a an odd habit of recruiting in pairs and maybe it would work for you. Kelly would certainly know the Lamberts well, but Hopper not so much. Assuming Craig Lambert comes back.

Sam McClure apparently just said on SEN that we're as into him as anyone. Come to Daddy, Josh!
St kilda, Putting on their sexy face..

tumblr_inline_n6mi4qMJEa1rnvwt1.gif

Kelly love is a one way street.

If you hold pick 1 then we cant do much about Kelly if he wants to come, you have him in the PSD anyway.
Frankly I think it's a little overs though. Might be fair if Hopper comes back and finishes the season strong. We have a an odd habit of recruiting in pairs and maybe it would work for you. Kelly would certainly know the Lamberts well, but Hopper not so much. Assuming Craig Lambert comes back.
You can throw in Matthew Kennedy if you want to do a northern comrade a favour.:)

165697"]You can throw in Matthew Kennedy if you want to do a northern comrade a favour.:)[/QUOTE]
In would for Barrett but I think our negotiators might be a bit more hard nosed. We woukdn't want to lose all three. Might be a pending announcement for Hopper and Kennedy but not certain.

Sam McClure apparently just said on SEN that we're as into him as anyone. Come to Daddy, Josh!

Yeah heard that. Paraphrasing but,
Saints are having a crack at Kelly. They aren't offering near the same as North but are basing their pitch on promising playing in finals"

Did laugh. He's at GWS. If all he wants is to play finals he stays at GWS.

Pretty weak offer. Especially considering 2 of the Saints best players will retire at the end of the year. When was the last time the Saints even played finals?

Yeah heard that. Paraphrasing but,
Saints are having a crack at Kelly. They aren't offering near the same as North but are basing their pitch on promising playing in finals"

Did laugh. He's at GWS. If all he wants is to play finals he stays at GWS.

Pretty weak offer. Especially considering 2 of the Saints best players will retire at the end of the year. When was the last time the Saints even played finals?
What is the offer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North playing their Kelly pitch thru the media, look at me stuff. How embarrassing it will be if Kelly knocks back their 9 million x 9 year deal. I don't think any player would knock back that kind of deal so Kelly should end up at the Roos.....they would hope.

Starting to sweat as Hawks slowly make their way back up the ladder :D

Ameet would have thrown a brick at his TV last night I'm guessing :p

North playing their Kelly pitch thru the media, look at me stuff. How embarrassing it will be if Kelly knocks back their 9 million x 9 year deal. I don't think any player would knock back that kind of deal so Kelly should end up at the Roos.....they would hope.
Hope so but nothing is certain until then we can all take guesses.
Saints are in the mix no doubt.

And give us a break when North don't get elite players u laugh. When North give a big offer at a good player it's "look at me"
U have no proof that it was North that leaked the news.

Grow up and take ur hand off it and have a look at ur Saints today, ordinary is a word that comes to mind.

And on Kelly good luck to the team that he goes to or if he stays at the Giants.

Saints selling their list as a major bargaining tool.. ******* lol. We have as many good kids as they do

Really struggling without Riewoldt today. They're cactus when Joey, Riewoldt, Gilbert etc retire. They're haven't even finished rebuilding yet.

They didn't believe me when I said Rooey would be hard to replace. It'll be the same with Sandi and us, watch Jacobs tear us a new arsehole tonight.

Rooey is a champion and champions are hard to replace. Sandy is really tall and it's really hard to replace really tall guys ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back