Media Random Musings From the Desk of Noobz0r pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

That isn't just according to cammo.
Does that include you?

While we're at it, how is it that you can get two likes on a media piece? Because no matter how low I seem to stoop, I never get only two likes.

That was the point of my discussion: do people enjoy posters or teams?

I never once mentioned the league as a whole.
I profusely apologise, I thought that all 12 teams made up the league.

Does that include you?

While we're at it, how is it that you can get two likes on a media piece? Because no matter how low I seem to stoop, I never get only two likes.
Nah, I like you. And who cares about likes?

I profusely apologise, I thought that all 12 teams made up the league.

And posters make up the 12 teams.

Nah, I like you. And who cares about likes?
I do, I find it to be great feedback.

Through several years of trial and error, I now believe that I have become the leagues most consistent media performer.
And posters make up the 12 teams.
And atoms make up those posters (I hope they do, I never did pay much attention in science classes).

I do, I find it to be great feedback.

Through several years of trial and error, I now believe that I have become the leagues most consistent media performer.

And atoms make up those posters (I hope they do, I never did pay much attention in science classes).
For the league's self-professed bad boy you really do seem to care what people think.

For what it's worth I really enjoyed that Simpsons Boys Club thread that you made. That's about it.

We're made of cells on cells I think mate (BRAB?)

I enjoy posters typically, but there are certain teams with zero quality, thus making a thread with them a drudgerous experience.

Usually there's something to look forward to though.

That was the point of my discussion: do people enjoy posters or teams?

I never once mentioned the league as a whole. I enjoy particular posters. I enjoy the SFA.

The question is- if you put all those 12 posters in the one team, would that be better, or worse?

I enjoy posters typically, but there are certain teams with zero quality, thus making a thread with them a drudgerous experience.

Usually there's something to look forward to though.

Aren't you captain of the dragons?

I'd have a lot of fun, but it would be to the detriment of the league.

*Movie trailer voice*
Narrator: What do you get when you take all your favourite posters and put them in a team...
*Party scene*
A great time for sure... But what next?
*Jump cut to a blue man alone in the desert*
Noobzor: hello?
*Posters start crawling out of caves*
BRAB: Have you seen my erection?
Noobzor: ahhh!
Akkaps: India is the best cricket team
Noobzor: Stay back!
Blaze Storm: #rednesday
Noobzor: noooooooooo!
*Fades to black*

Narrator: when all your dreams come true, you still have to face...

*Title screen*
"Every other week"
In cinemas 2018

BRAB echo: have you seen my erection?

Aren't you captain of the dragons?
Oh BRAB. If you were an inanimate object, you'd be a participation trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a "yes" for those playing at home
I'm proudly the captain of the Dragons. Aren't you typically stuffed at full back due to s**t content and participation?

Nice one Alex.
Lulz. It's like fish in a barrel.
vvf0ncrr6p9YNvNu_j80tQE6wI_r8KVMSDE5ArsxKeqeX9bCRlDkqJgSbBFc5n6dpyQ8It2B=w511-h288-nc

I'm proudly the captain of the Dragons. Aren't you typically stuffed at full back due to s**t content and participation?

I think the fact that you're proud of the dragons' output is a testament to where they are currently as a team. Don't think I've ever enjoyed a dragons match thread.

That's why I rejected your pitch to join you guys, I'd genuinely rather self immolate. I did appreciate your glowing compliments though and I did appreciate you offering me the captaincy.

I think the fact that you're proud of the dragons' output is a testament to where they are currently as a team. Don't think I've ever enjoyed a dragons match thread.

That's why I rejected your pitch to join you guys, I'd genuinely rather self immolate. I did appreciate your glowing compliments though and I did appreciate you offering me the captaincy.
You can wheel out your doctored s**t again if you like, and I'll effortlessly make you look stupid again, but honestly, I think you've had enough.

Lulz. It's like fish in a barrel.
vvf0ncrr6p9YNvNu_j80tQE6wI_r8KVMSDE5ArsxKeqeX9bCRlDkqJgSbBFc5n6dpyQ8It2B=w511-h288-nc
Has the twitter melt started yet? I don't wanna miss that. Especially if you abuse the wrong dude again.

Has the twitter melt started yet? I don't wanna miss that. Especially if you abuse the wrong dude again.
What is that all about? Haven't seen it. There's a lot of s**t in your barrow. Terrible leadership taking place right here. I should just let you go I guess.

I could post screenshots, but perhaps it's best if people find out about it for themselves. It gets pretty personal after all.

I could post screenshots, but perhaps it's best if people find out about it for themselves. It gets pretty personal after all.
Are you replying to me here? Thing is, you are the only poster being personal here. The Alex yada yada etc. It's reasonably effortless to get you singing that tune. Poor form from a supposed leader. Pull your head in.

Old mate Sammy hurt your feelings with that tweet at you didn't he? If you're going to try and banter, at least do it on something that's funny and something more than a total of about 3 people here know about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back