House Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO when Fiona whined Kate & Harry's statement piece looked like it came from an op shop, when she brought hers from a tip shop.

The twins crack me up, I love their banter together, and apart from the female eye candy in Kate & Ella, they're the best characters on the show. Harry is definitely punching above his weight having Kate.

Kate was hilarious trying out the bed tonight haha!

Once Troy, Bec, Fiona and Nicole get eliminated I'm out, wont be even worth watching then.

I can't wait till that happens, might actually be less annoying teams to watch.

I can't wait till that happens, might actually be less annoying teams to watch.
As a design/reno show it's as bad as it gets, seriously bad, but those four crazies are the only reason it's remotely worth watching, and I would guarantee just like MKR the producers will hang on to them for as long as possible because they would know a drop in ratings will follow

Sean, Ella and the twins will be the first to go as no one will really miss them (ratings wise)

As a design/reno show it's as bad as it gets, seriously bad, but those four crazies are the only reason it's remotely worth watching, and I would guarantee just like MKR the producers will hang on to them for as long as possible because they would know a drop in ratings will follow

I'd rather watch them renovate thanks. Those two teams are unbearable to watch.

Have to say the Vic women had a point tonight. They should have been brought into any ceiling discussion straight away.

They did, sort of. But so did the other teams.

The two couples were trying to determine what they wanted to do as they weren't sure. No point having that discussion with the cows there because they'd just railroad it and turn it into an argument like they always do.

Much better to decide calmly what they prefer then talk to the cows and go from there once they have a preferred direction. As it transpires they came in half way through and turned it into an argument because their idea of a discussion is berating other teams until they get their way without a hint of compromise

The Twins are a waste on this show, I would rather see them on the Block.

Really like the twins. Great sense of humour and it's no coincidence that they've been the only team to pass a bonus room so far despite arguably having the best case to fail it

Really like the twins. Great sense of humour and it's no coincidence that they've been the only team to pass a bonus room so far despite arguably having the best case to fail it

Same here, I like them over all the others that's why they should be on a quality reno show like the block and not this pile of rubbish

I don't think Sean and Ella won because their house on the RE website didn't look fully renovated on the outside.

The one posted a couple of pages back? It says that it was sold March 2016 on it so it must have been from when they bought it? Is it listed somewhere currently?

I reckon Troy and Bec copped a bit of a bad edit the other week. The score for Sean and Ella was a joke, although they pretty much did the same bathroom two weeks in a row less the exposed pipes the second week, but I thought on the reveal they were actually pretty grateful and happy with it overall compared to how they were portrayed on the previews. If they said they didn't like the bathroom and it didn't meet their rules and gave them a 5 instead of saying they hated it and giving it a 2 it would have been fair enough IMO, the bonus rooms are always going to be judged ridiculously harshly, it is the nature of the game.

Troy and Bec zones shaping up as a complete disaster for Sean and Ella this week. Not only have they run with the fake plants that they don't like they are going to set it into the wall so it will be mighty difficult to get rid of! Then the corked wall and the fake brick wallpaper in the study. Awful.

The twins are good value and not bad on the design side of things but the person saying they should be on a proper Reno show, I'm not sure about that, they are pretty lacking on the workmanship side of things.

Sean, Ella and the twins will be the first to go as no one will really miss them (ratings wise)

The first to go will be the team with the lowest score, it will be out of the Vics and NSW, coming into this round they were equal last, they sit too far behind the team above them to catch up and same themselves, so it's a battle between them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the twins make it to the end they would have to be short price favourites, they have had no conflict, and haven't taken themselves to seriously, although the sneaky shot at the Vics about their statement piece going back to the tip tonight was very funny.

That comment was the funniest part of the show. And the looks on the moles faces when it was said was priceless. If looks could kill, the boys were dead right there lol

The twins are good value and not bad on the design side of things but the person saying they should be on a proper Reno show, I'm not sure about that, they are pretty lacking on the workmanship side of things.

It's rare everyone on a show like the Block has work skills, that's why they employ others to do the work.
The twins would be better on the Block because of the likable personality and they have a better design sense than any others on this train wreck show.

I seriously cannot watch this show atm, every time Vic or NSW are on I have to turn the channel over. Also I have not seen one room which I really love, they have all been crap. With the Scani look, I was in KMart on Friday and that style was all over the place, personally I don't like it.

Putting a question out there, what is everyone's style? Mine is Mexican style with lots of white cane furniture bit like the Hampton's.I'm not into ultra modern. Also like high ceilings and wooden floorboards plus lots of windows and light.

PMSL big time Troy wiping the sweat off his face and bald head then placing the towel in the open space for styling.
I agree, that was gross. I wonder if he forgot he was being filmed? Fancy paying $300 for fake plants that look s**t, then leave the price tag on as if to think that's going to convince the judges it's OK because it cost a lot. Troy has NFI what he's doing.

Apart from Troy & Bex rooms, the rest of house was OK. All those lights in master bedroom was a fail though, the boys showed a lack of class there.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back