Round 10 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moved up to 123rd overall. Bye weeks will be crucial in trying to move up a bit more.

Nice, nice I'm right up your clacker m8.

Jumped up 1591 places to 10,834

Be very farking afraid, do not sleep and keep one eye over your shoulder

I'm coming quicker than a 16 year old with a nude pic of Kate Beckinsale

Thought my 2201 was going to lose me ranking spots this week given some of the scores I was seeing posted. But I actually went up 1122 to be ranked 9531. First time inside the top 10k this year baby!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ride on time...giving me flashbacks from Chevron on a tues night when I was 17....ahhhh

Loved $1.50 scotch and coke Thursday Uni nights at the Chevy back in the mid 90's.

Boy I got hammered alot those days. :p

Love that band. So much incredible material.
Too right mate, best non mainstream band ever. Dandy Warhols got famous of the back of these dudes and they even give them the credit. If Anton wasn't such a druggie nutter they'd be huge. 'Open Heart Surgery' a classic . Every song is genius. 'Straight up and down' my fav.

c5aa0f177bd6fb8ffa5d6c6923dc9983.jpg

Made up some.ground which I'm happy with. Not sure whether to upgrade marchbank to Williams or downgrade to scharenberg this week. Currently have 18 playing if Hampton is back in and Bolton/parsons keep their spots. Can only hope parsons can be the menadue of 2017 during the byes...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
s**t of a round, not going to do a big write up like usual, ended up on 2098. dropped down 1800 ranking spots to outside the top 5000 overall, i had Rocky on the Sandi on the bench but no excuses. Thousands of other teams would have too, starting EVW over Otten was a huge mistake and cost me 70 points.

The only real positives were Dangerwood, Treloar (hes back baby), Otten despite him being on the bench he will make so more cash over the next 2-3 weeks now then ill trade him, and lastly all my Swans boys did their thing without going off.

The rest of the team need to have had a long hard look at themselves and pull their fingers out next week. Special shoutout to Neale and Fyfe aka dumb and ******* dumber, pathetic.

oh and Heath Shaw you dopy old wanka, If you dont Get me 100+ this weekend your out of TeamHonk, Kapiche!?

Big move up like i needed.
A 2321 takes my ranking from mid 13k's to 8k in one hit.
With 18 trades left, thinking i might give it a go during the bye rounds to see how close i can get to the top. Much depends on Sandi playing or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back