Leagues 2017 BigFooty SuperCoach Div. 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid start by everyone, Gawnhub with the best score (2316) everyone over 2000 in week 1 and an average of 2154. Looks like this will be a competitive league this year!

But for a couple of blunders - Butler on bench and swapping C from Danger to Fyfe I would be a hundred points better off.

2134 is my best ever round 1 score and I'm reasonably happy with my line up bar some rookies.

Will be trading two injuries out Roo and Smith this week for Steele and Jones.

Will be hoping to get my rookies sorted in R3.

Only reason I cracked the 2100 was ballsy Kennedy captain I think. Rance, beams O'Meara Taranto Hibberd Turner killed me.

Roo and smith need to go just like shadow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Round 2 and another solid week from everyone in the league with our average going up slightly to 2155. We're ranked 1735/25316 leagues.

I'm going to try and post every week just to track our progress.

Round 3 done and our average dropped slightly to 2151 and we are now 2152nd in the league rankings. Everyone still scored over 2000 which is great.

Round 4 is over and our Average dropped to 2118 however we rose a bunch of places and are now ranked 1756 in the league. OPL loopholed Dalhaus beautifully for the top score of the round, 2154.

Sadly I tried for Pendles and was left taking Dangers sorry excuse for a score! ah well pick a better VC is what I say to myself. good luck this week all!

Round 6 is done, this week our average dropped to 2097 and our ranking fell to 1743. I had Danger as my captain and 65 was just not good enough. poor week from him and me, hopefully we both do better this week!

I was only 11 better mate so you weren't the only one.

Our league average is now 2084 and we are ranked 1375 which is a big rise from 1743 last week. Props to Beano's Brigade 2221 a very nice score indeed.

Hopefully no donut this week. I took one with Nank out. I've burned far too many trades so far. Hopefully will only be upgrading to premiums and downgrading for cash from here on.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our league average is now 2083 and we are ranked 1428 which is a little down on last weeks. Ryno's Rabbles with the top score of 2268, very nice indeed. I'm struggling and if I had checked teams I could have cracked 2k by putting Newman on the field. 151 great for cash generation but hurts to have him on the bench when I played Fisher for 39. Ah well always next week.

Scores were better this week, everyone cracked 2k and our league average is now 2095 and our overall ranking is up to 1322. Gawnhub with the a big 2334.

OPL is still undefeated and this week he takes on Octopus Saints in a big 1st v 2nd battle.

Our average went up by 2 to 2097 but sadly our ranking fell to 1475. OPL is now 2 games ahead on top after winning the 1v2 game 2141-2090 We have the byes over the next 3 weeks, so good luck all, I know I'm going to need it!

Our Average fell to 2062 but given it's a bye round, I think that's a good result. Our ranking rose sharply to 1040. There were 3 scores within 1 kick of each other for the top scorer, Lewis' 1848 just pipping Ryno's Rabbles on 1847 (who has the best overall rank in our league 3229th overall) and Balmain forever on 1845.
And Finally the top of the table gets a bit closer as Captain Smooth (now 3rd on %) delivered OPL's first loss of the year.

Hopefully this week is a bit easier to manage with less teams actually on the bye.

So another bye round over, our league average fell to 2041 and our Rank went up by 3 spots to 1037 So an about average (for where we are) result.
The Schadenfreudes had the best score this week with 1905 and OPL lost his 2nd game in a row, to my side and somehow I am now on top but Ryno's Rabble is still our highest rank team, climbing 187 spots to 3042.
1 more bye round to come, good luck folks.

Finally the buys are over. Our Average has now dropped to 2016 but our rank has sky-rocketed to 603. Captain Smooth had the best score this round with 1883 hand his win has him on top of the ladder on percentage from OPL. We also had our first draw with Devil Bats and I both scoring 1772, Devil bats with only 18 live players probably very unlucky. Ryno's Rabble is still the highest ranked team rising 661 places to 2381. We have 6 teams inside the top 10k which is a great effort I reckon.

twas a good round for me. moved up 10k places with a score of 1833....now im just outside the 20,000 mark :drunk::drunk:
I've moved up to the top 12% but dreading coming down with a thud as only have 4 trades left.

I've moved up to the top 12% but dreading coming down with a thud as only have 4 trades left.

ouch. I have 6 trade left if i do barret/scooter to zerret/mountford But i've done so much sideways/injury trades at the start of the year i dont think i can get full premo. bugger it.

Last edited:
Our average increased to 2031 and we must be doing well as we jumped another 145 spots to rank 458 now.

Balmain forever smashed it out of the park this week with a 2434 rising 3121 spots to 3713. Ryan who lost with a solid 2274 to Balmain Forever, climbed another 223 spots to 2158 and is still our highest ranked player.
The league is very tight, just like the AFL, anyone from 13th up has strong claims and even 16th is still a chance if they can win their last 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back