Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said "a" crows fan who is a work mate not the bloody lot of us.

Can you relay that logic back to your own board Noddster?

I am more interested in what the designs on the indigenous guernseys mean rather than how attractive they look.
If they had a proper deep meaning the art would be produced regardless.
When commisioned by a large national business, I think it's lost a little.

MRP News - Veteran Hawk Shaun Burgoyne was in the clear for his tackle that left Swan Sam Reid concussed.

Is anyone surprised. In consistent as ever.

Jarrad Waite should be feeling fairly pissed off atm.

2 tackles, both concussions as a result of them, 1 gets a suspension, the other gets off scott free!.

Also when are Swans going to cop a fine for the handling of Reid's concussion, was allowed to stay on the field while visibly showing signs of concussion. C'mon AFL. :D

Last edited:
Ours was great. GWS was great. That Roos one is just okay. Didn't really stand out as anything other than what might be an alternate strip.

At least the Roos designed a clash jumper for the weekend, unlike Gold Coast who now think they're the next coming of Collingwood

Did you remind them that their games against Norf and the Dees weren't supposed to be tough games either?
It seems to be Crow mentality that, as soon as they have a big win, all recent disappointments are quickly forgotten. 5AA breakfast this morning, "Awesome display by the Crows: we must be premiership favourites again." (or words to that effect) And if you say, "What about the Giants?", I'm sure the reply would be, "We smashed them in round 1 - they're no threat."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong v Adelaide and North v Richmond this weekend: who do you barrack for?

Cats easily. I want them to finish as high as they can so we get the chance to make them cry when it really matters.

And North. I hate Richmond.

I want North to win. Richmond are riding on a wave of confidence and performing above their ability and I am still hoping they'll continue crashing.

Don't care about the Crows game. The Crows should win, and them winning probably works the best for our top 4 chances, so wouldn't bother me if they won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back