Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Any questions you have, just pop them in this thread.

If they have an existing thread, I can move your post to that thread and show you the answer.

If they have no thread I will create one for you and supply an answer.

Don't be worried if you see few or no questions below - the many, many questions asked in the past have been shipped out to correct or new threads. Ask anything you like.

Last edited:
  • Admin

Click your name up the top right (on desktop) - there are options for Preferences etc. should be a Contact Details option there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It is not as easy as you would think. I am still trying to navigate my way through.

Dear Chief,

I have just become aware that there has been some changes to the mobile site. The mobile site now shows signatures that now take up quite a bit of screen space. I notice there is an option to disable signatures, will this option turn off both mobile and Web versions of the forum or just the mobile?

If both, is it possible to have a theme to turn off the signed a true?

Best wishes,

The Quivster <3

• Admin
is it possible to have a theme to turn off the signed a true?
Sorry I don't understand what you mean... ?

Your settings affect both the mobile web and desktop web sites.

I haven't made any changes to the theme in a while so I don't know how this is a new thing? Have you not used the web site on mobile for a long time?

Sorry I don't understand what you mean... ?

Your settings affect both the mobile web and desktop web sites.

I haven't made any changes to the theme in a while so I don't know how this is a new thing? Have you not used the web site on mobile for a long time?
Wow that was a massive auto correct failure. Was meant to say "have a theme to turn off the signature".

I use it almost daily and only noticed it yesterday. Is it possible I've done something to show signatures in the mobile site?

Wow that was a massive auto correct failure. Was meant to say "have a theme to turn off the signature".

I use it almost daily and only noticed it yesterday. Is it possible I've done something to show signatures in the mobile site?

I will have a look but I don't think so.

You are - and Platinum is set to ALLOW "Organise own medals".

None of your other user groups affect this.

And yet you cannot see the option?

Click a medal on your profile on the left, then:

View attachment 369142
I'm on mobile now so I'll have a look when I get to a pc. The other above issue re signatures seems to have gone now too. Did you make changes or was my phone just being weird and showing signatures for no reason?

I'm on mobile now so I'll have a look when I get to a pc. The other above issue re signatures seems to have gone now too. Did you make changes or was my phone just being weird and showing signatures for no reason?
I made no changes - that is just odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Badges all sorted too. Thanks Chief, you da bes. I wrote and performed this song for you, as you.

Welp, that answers my question too, Was hoping the site would automatically group similar badges, looks a bit dumb with blurry vader in the middle of my support badges.

Too broke for the 20 dollar sub at the moment, maybe next year.

I'm viewing BigFooty using my iPhone in Safari, in one of the threads I accidentally clicked on the desktop site so now when I look at that thread it show me the desktop version but the rest of the forum shows the mobile site. Any idea how I can change that thread back to mobile view? It doesn't give me the mobile view option at the bottom of the page

I'm viewing BigFooty using my iPhone in Safari, in one of the threads I accidentally clicked on the desktop site so now when I look at that thread it show me the desktop version but the rest of the forum shows the mobile site. Any idea how I can change that thread back to mobile view? It doesn't give me the mobile view option at the bottom of the page

Can you select "Default" as your theme? Far bottom left you should find the theme option.

How far do you get after hitting Upload File?

What message do you see?
The thing is, doing it my iPhone you can only upload photos/videos from your camera roll, nowhere else. Hence I can't upload the GIF, as GIFs can't be saved into an iPhones camera roll. I tried it as a video file but it comes up with 'invalid file'.

The thing is, doing it my iPhone you can only upload photos/videos from your camera roll, nowhere else. Hence I can't upload the GIF, as GIFs can't be saved into an iPhones camera roll. I tried it as a video file but it comes up with 'invalid file'.

I would post it as media using the original web link if you have it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back