Official Off-Season Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't been following him all that closely, my understanding was that he had been given the all clear from the doc ?
Maybe (I havn't seen that tho), but he got the all clear the 1st time too then it re-appeared. Just don't think any time, especially with him being towards the end of his career wanting that headache if it happened again.

I also just think and hope that he just doesn't come back for his own sake, got a pretty great career to be proud of as it is, he can go do media or coaching and still be involved with the game.

Maybe (I havn't seen that tho), but he got the all clear the 1st time too then it re-appeared. Just don't think any time, especially with him being towards the end of his career wanting that headache if it happened again.

I also just think and hope that he just doesn't come back for his own sake, got a pretty great career to be proud of as it is, he can go do media or coaching and still be involved with the game.
I guess the only difference this time around anyone signing him would have a clause in the contract. I still think he has a bit to offer teams.

Im with you.

No need for Bosh to risk it, and the amount of travel these guys have to do just adds to the risks

Look this is some funny s**t

But the sentiment of hate lavar and leave the 15 year old out of it also rings true

This is has nothing to do with Lavar and everything to do with LaMarcusDeMelo's terrible shot selection and general ball hogginess

We stole Warriors assistant GM to become our GM. I saw a picture of him wearing a bow tie. Do you trust a man who wears a bow tie?

carmel+oanthony+geek+bow+tie+knicks.jpg

This is has nothing to do with Lavar and everything to do with LaMarcusDeMelo's terrible shot selection and general ball hogginess
I've seen pricey take worse shots over a mushroom risotto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching this, so hilarious watching former Todd MacCulloch have to guard Shaq, people talk about the comp now but s**t the Lakers/Spurs getting the Nets in back2back years in the finals was a hilarious mismatch.

Surprise surprise the East was terrible back then too. I'm not sure if the West is lucky with things like draft position, location etc or the management of East teams just sucks. Probably a combo. Shudder to think what it would be like if LeBron ended up at the Grizzlies.
Look this is some funny s**t

But the sentiment of hate lavar and leave the 15 year old out of it also rings true
Sorry but after seeing him in interviews, on Instagram, Youtube, ESPN etc it's pretty easy to dislike Lamelo too. Looks and sounds like an absolute **** that thinks way too highly of himself.

I kind of feel sorry for Lonzo but Lamelo seems like the first in a line of flog ballers that are born out of the 2K influenced era.

Surprise surprise the East was terrible back then too. I'm not sure if the West is lucky with things like draft position, location etc or the management of East teams just sucks. Probably a combo. Shudder to think what it would be like if LeBron ended up at the Grizzlies.

Sorry but after seeing him in interviews, on Instagram, Youtube, ESPN etc it's pretty easy to dislike Lamelo too. Looks and sounds like an absolute **** that thinks way too highly of himself.

I kind of feel sorry for Lonzo but Lamelo seems like the first in a line of flog ballers that are born out of the 2K influenced era.
He's 15

If I was on ESPN at 15 id have acted like a dick too

He's 15

If I was on ESPN at 15 id have acted like a dick too
There's plenty of high school players previously that haven't carried on like he has. I'm surprised one of his teammates hasn't punched his lights out after seeing his shot selection.

Watching that highlight tape reaffirmed everything I thought about him. Selfish look at me flog who has a knob of a father that has had positive and negative effects on his kids upbringing.

Was watching this, so hilarious watching former Todd MacCulloch have to guard Shaq, people talk about the comp now but s**t the Lakers/Spurs getting the Nets in back2back years in the finals was a hilarious mismatch.

Can't think why the league needed Kings/Lakers to go seven games that year *cough*

There's plenty of high school players previously that haven't carried on like he has. I'm surprised one of his teammates hasn't punched his lights out after seeing his shot selection.

Watching that highlight tape reaffirmed everything I thought about him. Selfish look at me flog who has a knob of a father that has had positive and negative effects on his kids upbringing.
Sounds like Dustin Martin....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back