Potential Dual Position Changes 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to add NEAFL/reserves starting ruck to Archie Smiths portfolio. He's kryptonite to super Stef.
(oh, not how DPP works?) ;)

what do you guys think the chances of menegola getting fwd status, he has played in the fwd line the last 2 games? Also who else apart from newnes and pederson do you think might be getting dpp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RYAN LESTER FWD/MID
DANIEL RICH MID/DEF
ZAC FISHER MID/DEF
SAM PETREVSKI-SETON MID/FWD
DANIEL WELLS MID/FWD
BRADY GREY MID/FWD
PEARCE HANLEY MID/DEF
SAM MENEGOLA MID/FWD

STEVEN MOTLOP FWD/MID
DANIEL LLOYD MID/FWD
TOMAS BUGG MID/FWD
CAM PEDERSON FWD/RUCK
TRAVIS BOAK MID/FWD
JACKSON TRENGOVE RUCK/FWD
CHAD WINGARD FWD/MID
JACK NEWNES MID/DEF
ISAAC HEENEY FWD/MID
KURT TIPPETT RUCK/FWD
KURT MUTIMER MID/FWD
DOM SHEED MID/FWD

No luck on Dangerfield, Ablett or Martin getting fwd status. Bolded players of interest (to me)

EDITED. 20 changes.

Last edited:
Wingard and Heeney good to see but not particularly useful additions, except maybe during bye weeks.
Pedersen is a really interesting one. Wait to see what the news on Gawn will be. Pedersen should score 90s and go up another 50k or so whilst not in the team, but then fall right away. But could be a stepping stone up to Gawn (once he has a price drop or two).

Wingard and Heeney good to see but not particularly useful additions, except maybe during bye weeks.
Pedersen is a really interesting one. Wait to see what the news on Gawn will be. Pedersen should score 90s and go up another 50k or so whilst not in the team, but then fall right away. But could be a stepping stone up to Gawn (once he has a price drop or two).

I'm bringing in Pedersen as a forward this week, will be helpful for byes next week as I'll need to get rid of at least one of Grundy or McEvoy (maybe both as I have also got Nankervis to go back there).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back