Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are forgetting though. How much would Peakey cost, compared to Terry Wallace?

That is the only reason that he's there on Saturday nights. Or at least the only possible one I can think of.

You get what you pay for.
And we are getting crap.
And they are losing listeners.

You guys are forgetting though. How much would Peakey cost, compared to Terry Wallace?

That is the only reason that he's there on Saturday nights. Or at least the only possible one I can think of.

Terry and his sidekick from last year was Crocmedia content simulcasted on SEN (that's why they had a different talkback number) so not sure how much that would cost SEN if they are just taking someone else's feed. I agree with your point though - Peake must work for free.

Why do you keep calling me that?

hahahahahahaha
The two dogs joke - World famous , interchange, are on KB'S running sheet ad nauseum. Darren Berry and Ian Cohen had a segment on "sportsmen caught short"- literally they have now gone to the toilet. No more for me two dogs. Producers need to change their running sheets or lose more listeners!

The two dogs joke - World famous , interchange, are on KB'S running sheet ad nauseum. Darren Berry and Ian Cohen had a segment on "sportsmen caught short"- literally they have now gone to the toilet. No more for me two dogs. Producers need to change their running sheets or lose more listeners!
Goodbye

Just when I thought I'd heard it all. Stephen J Peak interviewing Jacquie Lambie

Hit a new low haven't they? Turned it on after the game last night hoping for some post game analysis (it is SEN the home of football after all) and get that garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ Tim Gossage is ******* awful

Agreed.

I remember vividly a couple years ago listening to a post game show with him and Glen Jakovich on SEN. It was after a West Coast game, where I think they or the other team (can't remember which) won quite convincingly and they played the players singing the song without much enthusiasim. He then went on a whiny rant about how it was bad that they didn't sing the song with gusto and happiness, and it went on for a few minutes.

Dr Turf has to be the person in the media that I most relate to. Calls it how it is and isn't afraid of calling out organisations if he believes they're doing something wrong. This morning was a great example, says he is sick and tired of hearing about punching and rushed behinds, says the media gets onto one story and flogs it to death.

They were off digital. I heard them on analogue. It's no big deal otherwise because Peaky was on.
I was driving home at that time and definitely heard them on. Peaky just going through his all time indigenous team and Finey doing what he normally does to Peaky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back