Unofficial Preview Richmond V North- The Curse Of The Fox - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,so much hate.

No wonder we are your grand final.
We haven't even got our banter thread up yet.
We love you guys!

Ha! 73 pages on Dustin Martin, *two* very unfunny banter threads on the Tiges, plus this week's game preview.
At least four literal references to arse cracks in this thread alone.

We understand... we get it. Feeling the Tiger love is easy.

I could've sworn this was the Richmond board considering there's a certified legendary thread dedicated to Dusty and a thread about our fans.

Richmond are an extremely popular team. And it's much fun to laugh at them. And honestly it's like they are cursed to forever provide football fans with lolsz. U know? Richmond things. Losing a final to 9th place sort of things.

I'm in my early 30s so I have only ever known the Tigers to be the butt of the afls jokes. In that time I've only ever seen Richmond win a few finals. I've seen them win 9 straight and make the finals only to win the toss and pick the wrong end of a gale in their final. In fact recently I've seen them lose 3 elimination finals in a row.

I've seen David Mundy kick back to back after the siren sealers.

I've seen north win what 75% of afl games against Richmond. The only time I can remember North losing to the Tigers in recent memory was when we rested half our team. And you still struggled. It's acatually even pre season games we beat you.

Sure it's not quite at the godees level but it's getting there.

Anyway lolrichmond

Richmond are an extremely popular team. And it's much fun to laugh at them. And honestly it's like they are cursed to forever provide football fans with lolsz. U know? Richmond things. Losing a final to 9th place sort of things.

I'm in my early 30s so I have only ever known the Tigers to be the butt of the afls jokes. In that time I've only ever seen Richmond win a few finals. I've seen them win 9 straight and make the finals only to win the toss and pick the wrong end of a gale in their final. In fact recently I've seen them lose 3 elimination finals in a row.

I've seen David Mundy kick back to back after the siren sealers.

I've seen north win what 75% of afl games against Richmond. The only time I can remember North losing to the Tigers in recent memory was when we rested half our team. And you still struggled. It's acatually even pre season games we beat you.

Sure it's not quite at the godees level but it's getting there.

Anyway lolrichmond
So much effort. I wasted valuable thumb energy scrolling past this post :(

I think you need to accept the fact that the only ex Richmond player you guys will sign this century is Robbie Nahas. Not all bad though, he made Chaplin look silly in a final and has a massive hammer

Haha. I once heard Nahas' nickname as tripod.

But yeah, you guys gotta get some new material. The banter and attempted burns are kinda pointless. We know the jokes. We probably made them up ourselves. We know how long since we've won a final or a flag; we know we won nine in a row and lost an Elimination to Port in ten minutes. We know about Tambling, Yarran, and Fiora. We lost three in a row by a kick in the last month, and last weekend I was shitting myself until there were 30 seconds to go. Drives me mental, but we still go to the footy anyway...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But yeah, you guys gotta get some new material. The banter and attempted burns are kinda pointless. We know the jokes. We probably made them up ourselves. We know how long since we've won a final or a flag; we know we won nine in a row and lost an Elimination to Port in ten minutes. We know about Tambling, Yarran, and Fiora. We lost three in a row by a kick in the last month, and I was shitting myself until there was 30 seconds to go last weekend. But we go to the footy anyway...

That's all cool. But why would we need new material?

I'd play Jacobs...fit or not. I'd even let him take part in the tossing of the coin....
H3ZRbdf.png

But yeah, you guys gotta get some new material. The banter and attempted burns are kinda pointless. We know the jokes. We probably made them up ourselves. We know how long since we've won a final or a flag; we know we won nine in a row and lost an Elimination to Port in ten minutes. We know about Tambling, Yarran, and Fiora. We lost three in a row by a kick in the last month, and last weekend I was shitting myself until there were 30 seconds to go. Drives me mental, but we still go to the footy anyway...
Nahas has also won more finals than the entire Richmond list if I'm not mistaken LUL

I think you need to accept the fact that the only ex Richmond player you guys will sign this century is Robbie Nahas. Not all bad though, he made Chaplin look silly in a final and has a massive hammer
Yes ripped Richmond a new one in that game a few years ago . And so will Martin when he comes over . :)

North Melbourne? They still exist? Farrrrrr out all this time I thought Gold Coast were just a relocation of you lot[/

I always thought it was a bye we had when we played Richmond oh they're still part of the AFL . I thought maybe all that Tin rattling did get you guys over the line

Lol,so much hate.

No wonder we are your grand final.
We haven't even got our banter thread up yet.
We love you guys!

lol grand final! i forget about all the success you tiges have had in the past say 30 years.

North Melbourne? They still exist? Farrrrrr out all this time I thought Gold Coast were just a relocation of you lot

Hmmmmm, you really should know us, we were the last team you thought you would beat in a final. remember when you were celebrating at half time, and then you crumbled to lose....again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back