NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched a great game on sat pingers vs west have to say west where well deserved winners with a freak goal 20 seconds to go, like the look of cam taylor and brad moore back in the team, not sure on a couple of players 1 in particular #31 maybe should be playing with his own age group (apparently 16 years old) or needs to swallow a bag of concrete and harden up! All in all love the new look west SEXY...

Bye weekend certainly looking more like a curse than a good break to recover. Reservoir, St Mary's, Heidelberg west and now Epping. All playing flat after byes by the looks of things

Watched a great game on sat pingers vs west have to say west where well deserved winners with a freak goal 20 seconds to go, like the look of cam taylor and brad moore back in the team, not sure on a couple of players 1 in particular #31 maybe should be playing with his own age group (apparently 16 years old) or needs to swallow a bag of concrete and harden up! All in all love the new look west SEXY...

Having a dig at a 16 year old? Pull up goose!

Having a dig at a 16 year old? Pull up goose!

Its called senior football for a reason son once he is on the field age dont come into it! Theres no special dispensation because of his age opposition players dont give a flyin fu$k how old he is just a soft target to match up on but you should know all that being the reserves coach!

Thats my 2 cents you may not like it but i dont care what you think its a team game start placing the team before the individual and you will have success

Its called senior football for a reason son once he is on the field age dont come into it! Theres no special dispensation because of his age opposition players dont give a flyin fu$k how old he is just a soft target to match up on but you should know all that being the reserves coach!

Thats my 2 cents you may not like it but i dont care what you think its a team game start placing the team before the individual and you will have success

The dissapointing thing is if you are a supporter you should be supporting the kid not potting him on forums behind an alias.

Last edited:

Bully / W@nker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a jaded father, just because your son can't crack into the seniors.

The young lad had the last laugh anyway with his side getting over the line in his first senior game.
Epping would have to be disappointed conceding that last goal with a terrible error at the death.
South Morang now have a new look about them also, they look quicker and don't have a top heavy forward line as in previos games.
Other than Reservoir all other teams look capable of beating each other which is great foir the division.

The young lad had the last laugh anyway with his side getting over the line in his first senior game.
Epping would have to be disappointed conceding that last goal with a terrible error at the death.
South Morang now have a new look about them also, they look quicker and don't have a top heavy forward line as in previos games.
Other than Reservoir all other teams look capable of beating each other which is great foir the division.

Getting a win over a depleted mernda doesn't exactly say we are capable of beating everyone else in the division I wouldn't have thought

Interesting watching the last 2 min of epping and west willetts what a dumb f"*#k well worth the $700 you are getting paid

Interesting watching the last 2 min of epping and west willetts what a dumb f"*#k well worth the $700 you are getting paid
Would have been interesting in the rooms after the game . I have to say that west are much improved and for me the thing that stood out to previous seasons is their fitness. No longer the easybeats and lots of credit must go to the coaching staff who have made a huge difference to attitude both at training and game day.

Second game for west after leaving mernda as he could not get a game in the thirds but hey who's counting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back