WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad and stale. If WWE was like this when I was 13 (2000) I would've had a moment, similar to the one I had with the Pokemon cartoon show, where I went "This is for kids/This is ******* gay" and never watched it again let alone develop a lifelong interest. This must have happened to countless youngsters in the last 9 or so years. All so Linda McMahon could end up in the ******* Trump Administration (Please let her have Russia ties. Her in prison would be hilarious).

Great it's a short show today. Roman in the main event, strong likelyhood of no contest, due to numerous run ins, the typical Raw formula so far. Think this will be the last Raw I watch for a long time, as it's the same old same old.

Great it's a short show today. Roman in the main event, strong likelyhood of no contest, due to numerous run ins, the typical Raw formula so far. Think this will be the last Raw I watch for a long time, as it's the same old same old.

I don't watch any Show in Full. Just watch the Highlights on Youtube

Roman Reigns in the main event?

raw_fears_ratings.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a bit ironic that they are the World Wrestling Entertainment; yet they only ever mention American holidays, show NFL players that nobody outside the US has ever heard of, while mentioning such teams. If they were truly about the "World" surely they would have PPV's outside of North America. The last one that I can remember was 1992 Summerslam with the classic Hart Bulldog main event.

One Night Only with HBK vs Bulldog for the Euro title in 1997?

The one where Bulldog dedicated the match to his sister in the front row, who had cancer, and they changed the finish to have Shawn win. Apparently the planned rematch was nixed.
That was shortly before the Screwjob. If I remember correctly, Bret Hart was refusing to drop the title to Micheals. Due to Micheal's(The Cliq) refusing to put the Hart Family over. That was one of the matches he was pissed about.

So it seems the WWE is in its usual slump between Wrestlemania & Summerslam. Im just glad that they're on during the day, can record it & get through it in about an hour or so. Feel for the people in the states.

Seth power bombs him into turn buckle and reigns rebounds into a superman punch .... **** this s**t

Its a pretty common spot nowadays. You see it all the time in the indies & Japan. Not the power bomb into superman punch but a big move into big move and then a double down. Dean Ambrose does a similar thing, he'll often get super kicked and turn it into his rebound lariat.

Cant say I love it either. But you see this with wrestling, things get over on the indies/japan & they slowly start leaking into the WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back