morgdogga

Cancelled
May 11, 2011
wedderburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
everton
No holidays planned yet but you never know with him!
The boys are tracking nicely.
Tigers looked good, the score board flattered us a bit. They play a tough brand of footy and like to get the ball moving quickly. Brasserie and Fitzgerald looked the goods.
Do Paulke and Gordon spend all their time up forward or do they go through the middle?
What did you think of them Saturday Truck? What this Rosa clearance,doesnt he see enough of Wingnut during the week.

Truck

Club Legend
May 7, 2007
The Big Smoke
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What did you think of them Saturday Truck? What this Rosa clearance,doesnt he see enough of Wingnut during the week.
Paulke was real good, has a real clean set of hands, we had a lot of trouble stopping him!

Gordon was also good and got plenty of the footy. She was a horrible day for footy!

Obviously real happy to have Simon onboard.

morgdogga

Cancelled
May 11, 2011
wedderburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
everton
Smiffy get off facebookand get some scores on sportspulse. Even the bloke at 3SH has had a gutful of you blokes not supplying scores.Get to it.

morgdogga

Cancelled
May 11, 2011
wedderburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
everton
Rumours of a big bust up at Saintland, the twos side will look a bit different if the rumours are fact. Care to say something on this M4S
or as for normal remain silent!!

SnPshaker

Debutant
May 24, 2012
around
AFL Club
Essendon
Rumours of a big bust up at Saintland, the twos side will look a bit different if the rumours are fact. Care to say something on this M4S
or as for normal remain silent!!
Be best not to talk about the ins and outs of it on here as there will be more investigations.

I'm guessing I have heard the same rumours as yourself. Probably a little bit of trouble for the ones involved if found to be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bootz36

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I will be looking for Gold Nuggets at Boort today ... in the Reserves;) Hope my birthplace puts a good day on weather wise cos pretty sure the hosts will put on a treat! Go Redbacks!

guru1

Senior List
Oct 28, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Well done the mighty Demons! Great win and a hell of a game. BW put in a great effort and it took a lot of grit to get over the line.

Guru out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back