Autopsy Autopsy vs Dogs - fsahidgajdfsgkjksaf

Remove this Banner Ad

Well F*** me. Umps 94 prelim cheating Kents whatever (they were disgraceful by the way).
End of the day centre clearances (or lack of) killed us.
The dogs spread out to the wings we couldnt even get close to.
I was hopeful playing heaps of talls with our ball use inside 50 (kick it as high as possible) would work and it kinda did.
Waite on the wing looked handy
Ben10 second half was off its head
Majak - persist
Ziebell - yuk, Im 105 kgs and i reckon ive got him covered for fitness

We lack a lot but the one thing that sticks out lacking is a player with a bit of swagger, bit of c*** about him. Mason or Taylor could become that but they were both moderate tonight.

Go Roos

Twice every footy season my brother and I have a kick to kick before the game, the purpose being to remind yourself just how hard this game is even to just execute basic skills. Without pressure.
That's probably because you only do it twice a year. Jack does it every day for hours on end, has done for most of his life and earns 500k+ to do it.

The two are polar opposites. Jack needs to clean up that side of his game. At the moment he's not delivering. We know what he is capable of and we don't see it often enough.

DDFdc2RUwAAKUS0.jpg:large

Terribly biased article on the AFL website by Nafan Schmook.

Apparently the lopsided free kick count was OUR fault.
I read that as well.

Instead of writing that one team got fisted he chose the tack that when you are second to the ball you don't get the rub of the green.

If that shocking display is called rub of the green then that campaigner obviously is a moron.

Terribly biased article on the AFL website by Nafan Schmook.

Apparently the lopsided free kick count was OUR fault.

He is a right campaigner that one.

Every week he does the mrp reviews and every week he talks about we are worse and should get harder hits from the mrp than anyone else. Consistently wrong about it too. (At least over the 2 or 3 weeks i checked earlier this year.)

I read that as well.

Instead of writing that one team got fisted he chose the tack that when you are second to the ball you don't get the rub of the green.

If that shocking display is called rub of the green then that campaigner obviously is a moron.

So taking two contentious decisions in isolation:

- Ben Brown takes a mark, Mason Wood scrambling to join the contest, #freekickbulldogs because THEY were first to the ball?
- Shaun Higgins set shot on goal gets called to play on by out of zone umpire, rundown from behind and driven face first into the turf. #freekickbulldogs because once again THEY were first to the ball?

So taking two contentious decisions in isolation:

- Ben Brown takes a mark, Mason Wood scrambling to join the contest, #freekickbulldogs because THEY were first to the ball?
- Shaun Higgins set shot on goal gets called to play on by out of zone umpire, rundown from behind and driven face first into the turf. #freekickbulldogs because once again THEY were first to the ball?
According to that dickwad it's called rub of the green.

I call it ******* incompetence.

The only thing remotely close to rubbing is Bevo rubbing one out of Chris Donellan after that campaigner set up their match winning half time lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok.

Calmed down now.

I take it all back.

NO CHANGE for the annual loss up at GC nek week.

There's no one that could really be promoted anyway. Wright isn't ready & Lachie didn't play a blinder.

Hibberd for Dumont would be my only change.

Our mids were shithouse most of the match, Cunnington extracted the digit in the last quarter, the only player to have 20+ disposals. How can you be a professional footballer who is on the park for an hour and a half and touch the ball only 10-15 times, it would be harder to intentionally not touch the ball.

Bulldogs are the worst reinging premiers in history , looking forward to the media going to town on them for the pi55 poor crowd .

Daw's confidence has grown a lot. Its clearly evident now. And those set shots were points in the AFL before but were goals in the AFL.....now are goals in the AFL as well. The guy is a beast and once he gets going he is going to offer something very different to the mix of our side.

Like I said last week....Dumont needs to go back to the VFL to find it a bit more and work on his game. Seems to be going through the motions. Clarke is another guy who seemed to puts in but not for 4 qtrs but keep him in for now as we cant drop them all.

Hrovat is improving slowly, but surely. I am liking the way he is heading so far.

As for people banging the coach....theres a thread for that. More so to the people that come in only after a loss and potshot players and coach and then you dont see them until a week later. But in reply to the game.....he's heading in a direction to teach this game with a group of players who all won't be there in the next group coming through. Its clear as day some of the players who are the ones who are breaking it down and once we get the players in who can and are cleaner we will be much better for it. Be patient. Its frustrating as F to watch for now and I am yelling out and hitting the couch KICK the F'n thing but at the end of the game I remember the cattle we have wont all be there to break it down. Once we have more speed in the team and cleaner players we will be a very difficult team to beat.

In Brad Scott I trust......In North Melbourne I trust. And with hopefully great inclusions in the trade period, we're heading in the right direction.

BTW, F you umpires but thanks for doing us a TANKING favour

Important part. North came back. That's what we want to see. Played more direct in the last half. Still the skills need to get better and ball movement. Seem to love passing to a player under the pump.
I swear the Bulldogs don't handpass it half the time. If there was a change. Hibberd for Dumont.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back