Primetime Priceys shelter for degenerate punters (the betting thread). Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ridiculous. Thing is MLB and NRL are just as bad. Managed to hit one last week at least to offset this weeks losses.
Totally agree
NRL I've picked winners a lot but afl no where near consistent as I usually have been
MLB is just pure random luck may as well throw coin down a pokie machine
Mate u could be in a worse position go read the poor campainger in the punting board has lost packets and is implosion mode
Sad stuff actually

Totally agree
NRL I've picked winners a lot but afl no where near consistent as I usually have been
Mate u could be in a worse position go read the poor campainger in the punting board has lost packets and is implosion mode
Sad stuff actually

Just read it. Bloke had 3k on Adelaide last night @ $1.10 that's stuffed

Totally agree
Sad stuff actually

Yeah that's stuffed. I'm pretty tempted to give up the punt soon if I'm being honest.

Yeah that's stuffed. I'm pretty tempted to give up the punt soon if I'm being honest.
Same here have mainly been doing spec bets of late
Had a crack at Collingwood today cos I was at the game but may as well of used the money as toilet paper

Oh cmon that's not that bad thought it was worse

My worst months have been around 25. Have always recovered tho which is why I'm still here
Nah I'm nowhere near that level on average I punt about 150 a week but when I hit multis I tend to use all those funds and bet larger stakes until I blow it :)

Plus he has been on a really bad run since round 5 and has been punting larger and larger stakes so who knows how much he has really lost

Last edited:
Nah I'm nowhere near that level I punt about 150 a week but when I hit multis I tend to use all those funds and bet larger stakes until I blow it :)

Plus he has been on a really bad run since round 5 and has been punting larger and larger stakes so who knows how much he has really lost

Well in that guys case betting big and not being a good punter is just a recepie for disaster. He really needs to go cold turkey and give it up

I used to bet stuff all in the beginning, was only a couple years later when I saw some steady profits that I raised my "units" to 100-300. But can't keep betting bigger to chase losses that's how cook yourself as that guy did

Well in that guys case betting big and not being a good punter is just a recepie for disaster. He really needs to go cold turkey and give it up

I used to bet stuff all in the beginning, was only a couple years later when I saw some steady profits that I raised my "units" to 100-300. But can't keep betting bigger to chase losses that's how cook yourself as that guy did
Yeah his picks are pricey like mate

Yeah exactly right betting 1k-2k as a regular stake is a recipe for disaster if ur an average income earner. ******* destroy yourself doing that s**t

Yeah his picks are pricey like mate

Lol

Yeah exactly right betting 1k-2k as a regular stake is a recipe for disaster if ur an average income earner. ******* destroy yourself doing that s**t

Yeah can't be doing 1k hits unless you're a millionaire. In fact I'm pretty much the opposite of what that guys doing, when I get into deposit territory I go back to low rolling and ultra disciplined until I build myself back. If you're 15k down and start doing 1k hits to get it back you really need help

Lol

Yeah can't be doing 1k hits unless you're a millionaire. In fact I'm pretty much the opposite of what that guys doing, when I get into deposit territory I go back to low rolling and ultra disciplined until I build myself back. If you're 15k down and start doing 1k hits to get it back you really need help
Well I think this campaigner is at that stage
Bloke was saying he would kill himself if it wasn't for his family
That is mangled to let the punt get into ur head at that level, that's worse than pricey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep that's stuffed. I reckon over the course of the last 3 years I'd be close to 20k down. If I never bet again then it's just a life lesson that could've gotten much worse if I don't/didn't give it up. And to be honest I'm over wasting a shitload of money on punting, just need to get through the next month because I can't say I'll miss having a lack of funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back