Changes v Sydney - IN: White & Wagner, OUT Salem & Garlett

Remove this Banner Ad

No changes? Unless Watts is ready to come back in, then maybe Bugg or Tyson (I literally can't stand his turnovers) out to let him back in.

Garlett and Salem had tightness said Goody which the 6 day break may have played a part in it a little. i'm no doctor and someone please refute me, but tightness is fine yeah? they should be right for Friday?

Garlett and Salem had tightness said Goody which the 6 day break may have played a part in it a little. i'm no doctor and someone please refute me, but tightness is fine yeah? they should be right for Friday?
Garlett stayed out there, so after a light week at training, he should probably be ok ... Salem being pulled out with ice on the leg, it COULD be a precautionary thing with yet another 6 day break to come, but given Jones and Watts last week were also precautionary, Salem would have been 50/50, but is probably less than that at this point.

Garlett stayed out there, so after a light week at training, he should probably be ok ... Salem being pulled out with ice on the leg, it COULD be a precautionary thing with yet another 6 day break to come, but given Jones and Watts last week were also precautionary, Salem would have been 50/50, but is probably less than that at this point.
Salem didn't appear to come back, so perhaps he's an out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt they will play Salem and Jeffy if they've got any tightness at all given that they would be coming off back to back to back six day breaks. JV would have to be a question mark too with his shoulder.
Out: Viney, Salem, Jeffy
In: Kent, Watts, JKH
Really hope JKH plays through the middle if he gets picked.

Sorry for the intrusion. Was wondering what is keeping Sam Weiderman out. He was sensational in the first quarter in the VFL

He was given a few AFL games early in the year and was beyond putrid. Back to the VFL to develop better intensity and get more confidence. Looks like he started putting it all together again today.

Be interesting to see if/when he gets another shot at AFL level this year. With our smaller, nimble forward line working so well, and Hogan to come back, it might be a risk to fit in another tall forward.

He was given a few AFL games early in the year and was beyond putrid. Back to the VFL to develop better intensity and get more confidence. Looks like he started putting it all together again today.

Be interesting to see if/when he gets another shot at AFL level this year. With our smaller, nimble forward line working so well, and Hogan to come back, it might be a risk to fit in another tall forward.
Thanks. Your club is in a great place. I always thought Melbourne could be a contender. You smashed us in round 20 or whatever it was last year. Good luck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back