Conspiracy Theory Gravity Does Not Exist

Remove this Banner Ad

Weigh a rock on a scale. Get weight of said rock. Record.

Place scale in a bucket of water place rock on top of scale what does it weigh and where did gravity go?

Nothing, because it doesn't exist.

I answered your question. Your turn to answer mine.

What is weight, without gravity?
You just said it doesn't exist? Are you going to do this seriously or genuinely think gravity doesn't exist?

If you think gravity doesn't exist then answering your question is null and void.

You just said it doesn't exist? Are you going to do this seriously or genuinely think gravity doesn't exist?

If you think gravity doesn't exist then answering your question is null and void.
I said gravity didn't exist... you said you agreed, but that I still had weight.

I asked how I had weight without gravity, and you said that it wasn't the right thread to answer...

Did you confuse mass with weight???

I said gravity didn't exist... you said you agreed, but that I still had weight.

I asked how I had weight without gravity, and you said that it wasn't the right thread to answer...

Did you confuse mass with weight???
No same rock same mass different weight in different mediums.

And all of those mediums include gravity. That I say doesn't exist, but you claim does.
No those mediums include different buoyancy and different pressure. That's it.

If don't believe in gravity like you claim you don't, then your weight is determined by your buoyancy/density relative to your surroundings.

No those mediums include different buoyancy and different pressure. That's it.

If don't believe in gravity like you claim you don't, then your weight is determined by your buoyancy relative to your surroundings.
What does buoyancy and/or pressure come from... if gravity doesn't exist?...

What don't you just admit you made a mistake, rather than continue this crazy game?

What does buoyancy and/or pressure come from... if gravity doesn't exist?...

What don't you just admit you made a mistake, rather than continue this crazy game?
Density and buoyancy that's it gravity is not needed.

Density and buoyancy is caused by how close particles are in a said medium, not gravity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Density and buoyancy is caused by how close particles are in a said medium, not gravity.
You said buoyancy and pressure... both of which are entirely dependent on the existence of gravity...

Density isn't dependent on gravity.

I thought you were half joking before... but now I feel bad for embarrassing you...

You said buoyancy and pressure... both of which are entirely dependent on the existence of gravity...

Density isn't dependent on gravity.

I thought you were half joking before... but now I feel bad for embarrassing you...
No leave it up ....I ain't embarrassed at all.

You say you don't believe in gravity now your saying you do what is it? Tell me what you believe and we can discuss.

You are going to invent your own science, dear sir. :D

Unfortunately without blind faith in "magik gravity" you dont have your hypothesis ;)

slide_3.jpg

Density:
m = DV

therefore, if density doubles, mass also doubles, if density triples, mass also triples hence, the increase in mass yielded by the increase in density yields a proportionately stronger gravitational field per the same distance from the center of mass.

Last edited:

Unfortunately without blind faith in "magik gravity" you dont have your hypothesis ;)

slide_3.jpg

Density:
m = DV

therefore, if density doubles, mass also doubles, if density triples, mass also triples hence, the increase in mass yielded by the increase in density yields a proportionately stronger gravitational field per the same distance from the center of mass.
So you have proof of majik gravity then?

slide_3.jpg

Density:
m = DV

I am not denying a downward force I am asking it to be proved it's the Earths mass attracting mass (gravity).

That downward force if you want to call it gravity... fine. I prefer to think it as an object (every atom) finding it's equilibrium given its surrounding medium in relation with nature's effects (temperature, electricity, magnetism, vibrations and frequency). In nature there is always an opposition. Ying yang. Gravity seems to pick and choose when and where it will be the strongest force in the universe or the weakest. It can keep our moon being pulled away from the sun but loses its power to simplistic tendencies of natures magic. There is no measurement or scale to gravities power.

Think of a body of water in the ocean.

What happens to water/water particles(density) at different temperatures?

Where would the warmer water be vs the colder water in this body of ocean?

How would this difference in temperature effect pressure in this body of ocean?

How would this difference in temperature effect buoyancy in this body of ocean?

I would not be re writing science because what I am querying has never been written observed and retested in a controlled environment. (In simplistic terms I want to know what kept the apple in the tree.)

Now you can go ahead quote me every equation you want but those equations are based on a reality which is based on another equation after another equation based on made up mathematics (calculus,tensor) to suit this preconceived idea of what is real, throw in some dark matter and tadaaa. Our reality is now based on circles and spheres, and your equations are always going to work.

Last edited:
I am not denying a downward force I am asking it to be proved it's the Earths mass attracting mass (gravity).

That downward force if you want to call it gravity... fine. I prefer to think it as an object (every atom) finding it's equilibrium given its surrounding medium in relation with nature's effects (temperature, electricity, magnetism, vibrations and frequency). In nature there is always an opposition. Ying yang. Gravity seems to pick and choose when and where it will be the strongest force in the universe or the weakest. It can keep our moon being pulled away from the sun but loses its power to simplistic tendencies of natures magic. There is no measurement or scale to gravities power.

If you think its an object (accepting your hypothesis) you must answer since gravity bends space-time itself, there is no particle or wave that is not affected. Particles with no mass such as photons have their paths bent by gravity and even neutrinos who are only affected by two forces are affected by gravity.

So how is possible for something with "no mass" to be affected by gravity when its not an object? Atoms are objects photons are not. Zero gravitational interaction would imply zero energy. And something with zero energy is not a thing. Gravitational forces are never constant, i don't think anyone said that.

If its a "thing" you also need to explain how/why gravity and time affect each other. Since "time" is not a "thing" as well

Last edited:
Electromagnetism
Vibrations
Temperature
Electricity
Magnetism
Frequency
Gravity

One of them just doesn't belong.

What would anyone in power have to gain from creating and expounding a false theory of gravity? And more to the point how would multiple world governments spanning different regimes and political systems stretching back almost 350 years in history continue with the same conspiracy without anyone finding out about it or disagreement concerning such an important matter requiring a global conspiracy in that time?

What would anyone in power have to gain from creating and expounding a false theory of gravity? And more to the point how would multiple world governments spanning different regimes and political systems stretching back almost 350 years in history continue with the same conspiracy without anyone finding out about it or disagreement concerning such an important matter requiring a global conspiracy in that time?

they're all freemasons and worse all part of the one Rothschild family

the world is really flat as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back