Preview Round 14: St.Kilda vs Gold Coast - Etihad Stadium (H), Sunday 25 June 2017, 4:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win by 78 - We're 7th.
Win by 22 - We're 8th.
We will win by 21 and cue the
200.gif

Yeah, lets turn everything around by beating the Suns tomorrow, and winning well . If we do that not only are we back in the eight but hopefully it will stop all this negativity that's been on here for awhile. Let's get everyone happy again like we were when we beat the Giants . That would be nice.

Sent via train , HAL dropped back to twos for missing training.

How much will BF be tomorrow night if we lose
True.
Suns have got some guns missing. But most would argue they have a better list than us.
And who are we? We havnt proved anything yet.
But if we just fall over the line and win by 8pts this place will go apeshit again.
As for me id take 2 wins in a row against anybody by any margin anytime.
But then again thats just me.

Surely our guys would know they are in the 8 again tomorrow with a strong win . I bet we are up by 6 goals at quarter time

As long as we are up by six goals at the final whistle.

Yes you are correct, i do think Paddy is better off kicking one goal a game in the ones than bullying teams in the twos every week. I do in fact think that it would be better for his development. Considering his last two games in the ones he had really good disposals numbers (including a career high game) as well as high marks numbers i think it is the perfect time for him to just play consistently with the big boys.
Its interesting that you bring up North, because aren't most commentators in agreement that in hindsight it was the right thing to do? Announcing it during finals was ******* moronic but it wasn't the wrong decision, just the wrong timing.

Is it really sooking off to another club if Paddy wanted out? What is more selfish, a number one draft pick who bullies his opponent in the twos every week leaving to another club for opportunity, or a 35 year old going round again chasing an elusive premiership?

You are entitled to live nostalgically in the past watching Nick every week, but some of us are looking ahead. Nick will still be the champion he is today if he retires tomorrow. And on another note, how do you want this mans career to end? Retiring, possibly not on his own terms but remembered in the form he has always been in, or like Pav did, playing one year too many and possibly getting dropped if Paddy continues to kick the door down and brought back for a farewell game in the final round.
Am happy to disagree, no ill feeling. I don't live in Oz these days so can't watch VFL, but really? Has Paddy really been bullying his opponents in the 2s every week? Really? You haven't embellished his form at all have you? Because, honestly if that is what has been happening I take a fair bit of what I said back. I was under the impression that he kicked one bag and had a couple of decent games. Happy to be told I'm wrong because I do love Paddy. But I love Roo more. You know why? Because he's already shown loyalty to our club that we don't even know if Paddy has yet. He stuck with us and I owe him the same until it's clear he's done. Not pushing him out until Paddy shows he can play and proves to Glen and co he's a commited saint.

Am happy to disagree, no ill feeling. I don't live in Oz these days so can't watch VFL, but really? Has Paddy really been bullying his opponents in the 2s every week? Really? You haven't embellished his form at all have you? Because, honestly if that is what has been happening I take a fair bit of what I said back. I was under the impression that he kicked one bag and had a couple of decent games. Happy to be told I'm wrong because I do love Paddy. But I love Roo more. You know why? Because he's already shown loyalty to our club that we don't even know if Paddy has yet. He stuck with us and I owe him the same until it's clear he's done. Not pushing him out until Paddy shows he can play and proves to Glen and co he's a commited saint.

Before this game , and before he got put back in the seniors, Paddy was killing them . He kicked 7 one week and followed it up with a game winning 4 goals 4 behinds . But it was the manner in which he played both of those games . Completely dominated marking the ball , big pack marks plus marking on the lead . He also gave off goals in both those games . He could have easily had 10 in both if he had of kicked straight and been more hungry for goals himself. He short passed when he could have easily kicked it himself , the sort of shots Plugger would never had passed off. Much more team oriented than Plugger ever was but the way Plugger used to kick it was understandable.

Not living in Oz is no excuse for not getting down to watch Sandy play , lmao , where do you live if you don't mind me asking ?

Sent via Imagination, HAL traded.

I don't blame Roo for wanting to play on as he loves footy . It's up to Richo to have a quiet word in his ear that he can't guarantee a spot in the seniors if he plays on . Then Roo has to decide if he will be happy to play a big chunk of his final year possibly playing for Sandy or retire at the end of this season. Assuming Paddy doesn't really want to leave he should be told next year it's all about him so to work really hard at preseason . Maybe Paddy should wear a helmet for all of next year to try reduce these concussions he has been getting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't blame Roo for wanting to play on as he loves footy . It's up to Richo to have a quiet word in his ear that he can't guarantee a spot in the seniors if he plays on . Then Roo has to decide if he will be happy to play a big chunk of his final year possibly playing for Sandy or retire at the end of this season. Assuming Paddy doesn't really want to leave he should be told next year it's all about him so to work really hard at preseason . Maybe Paddy should wear a helmet for all of next year to try reduce these concussions he has been getting.

Roo should and will play on and definitely not for sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back