Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point that was awarded to the Swans at 1/4 when Kelly ran it over the line was handy as was the idiotic Higgins standing there like he was having a picnic. The umpire was 5 meters away from him saying "play on" but he was oblivious to it all. Would have been a handy score had he actually taken his kick.

Had to put one of the rooks on field today and had to decide between Barrett and SPP. Went Barrett. :(

New recruit Shuey my lowest scoring player so far :(.

Aw wells still killing it this week!

1780/17. Tomorrow i have Danger (C), Scooter (pls play), Tuohy, Doherty and Nank (pls also play) to come.

Projected at 2475, not sure if i'll hit that guess depends in Scooter and Nank play.

Last edited:
1642 with Captain Dangerfield, Selwood (with Lloyd's 46 being the emergency), Docherty, Murphy and Martin to come.

Projected to hit 2352 but I think tomorrow is slightly over projected. Hopefully at least 2300 though.

Last edited:

1780/17. Tomorrow i have Danger (C), Scooter (pls play), Tuohy, Doherty and Nank (pls also play) to come.

Projected at 2475, not sure if i'll hit that guess depends in Scooter and Nank play.

I was projected 2400+ untill Beams and Zorko mared :(

Football is poo
DT is poo

EDIT: 1771/18 isn't as terrible as I thought when you consider it includes Shaw (29) and Beams (5)

Danger (C), Martin, Nank and Roberton tomorrow
Bolton set for EMG if Nank is out

That's massive for you both still considering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would just be happy with any movement up this round. I don't have Heeney or Greene who both went large this weekend and as forwards that is a big thing. Also having Heppell didn't help.
I'm thinking I need Heeney myself

Barrett spudding up hurts surplus cash reserves.

After a surprisingly reasonable Saturday, Just about back on track.
1724/17
Danger (C), Dusty, Murphy, Roberton and Nank to play.

1631/17

Not too unhappy considering Beams and Barrett, and I have two money players in Hall and Sandilands on the pine

1766 with Danger Roberton Newnes Nroo Doch and Martin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1636/16

Dangerfield (C), Scooter, Murphy, Docherty, Martin, and Nank to come. Hoping for no late outs and a big score. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back