Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15/1530

Danger (C), J.Selwood, D.Martin, Docherty, Nankervis, Lynch and Witts to come.

Projected 2,470 but realistically, will settle for 2,400

Yeah 'cause he doesn't get injured often :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You know what? I'm generally a supporter of the way you go about things, and I think you get a bad rap sometimes for telling it how it is.

But sometimes, you're just a dick.

Sure, Beams gets injured more than some. And sure, he comes with a 'buyer beware' tag. And when that quad flared up we all should have paid attention. But really we were all waiting for him to get crunched in a tackle and break his collarbone. 'Cause that's what you expect from the Beamer.

Don't be a dick, Jiska.

Oh, s**t, poor bugger. Good thing I'm at a brewing course lol, succour is at hand at least.

Props for using succour in a post.

Williams you f*cking campaigner s**t nobhead! F*cking LIFT you peasant! Get to 70 at least you donkey.

Honestly ... * you.

You ****ed up your bye rounds and you let us all know about it in clear and explicit terms, and people went with it, but honestly I was pretty unimpressed by it all. Now you're bitching about Zac Williams like he was actually a legitimate option ... and I'm thinking... YOU ******* WHAT? Nope.*

*Hello tomorrow, when I may or may not be suffering an horrific hangover. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KP, you stupid goddamn dumb s**t mother*er!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic pincrusher are you on target?

m7YcwGC.gif
I've been shot down, captured and tortured by the enemy. Beams, Williams and some other mediocre scores have royally stuffed me this week. Currently projected to score 2289 but reckon I'll be lucky to get 2200. That 2289 includes a projected 302 from Danger as C, 143 from Doc and 131 from Kreuzer. No way all of those happen. My main POD's today are Neale (4.9%) and Kreuzer (6.6%). My best hope of still having a decent week by comparison with everyone else would be for Danger and S Selwood to be a late out, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Expect Goldy to get dropped for Preuss next week. Can't believe he lost the ruck battle to Tom "Spud" Campbell. I wasn't watching the game but going on the scores off FF it looked like Daw took over as the #1 ruck in the second half.

Preuss had 63 HO and 18 disposals in the VFL yesterday.

1744/16+C Happy days!

Dangerfield, Touhy, Neale, Docherty, Witts, Lynch to come. 2387 projected v 2366 in T2 so will be close.

Staggered that Oliver & Pederson went from 27 & 15 respectively half way thru 2nd qtr to 113 & 92 but I'll take it. Locking in Gray VC score. Shuey has been a huge disappointment since I traded him in about 5 weeks ago. Somehow I keep arsing my way to a decent score every Round bar the Rd 1 disaster where I was ranked 120k odd. Up to 4k now.

Hope that Doc, Danger (& Nank on bench already so not affected if he is a late out) are late outs as I have Smurf & JJ for coverage.

Those who have Zorko, what's your thinking at the moment?

Beams out and Rocky still playing sore you think would be a plus for him with those 2 pigs not hogging points. Except that he copped a fair dinkum tag yesterday and was obliterated.

I'm thinking teams are going to be putting a lot of attention his way from now on. If you stop Zorko you really stop the Lions.

1853 from 17 with Danger as C still to come.

Hoping Nank is a late out as I have Witts as cover

Biggest week in a long time and only missing Kelly from best side.

1314/13
Not too bad so far.

Still regretting the day I traded in Tex Walker instead of Macrae or Yeo.

To come:
Danger (C)
Jelwood
Ryan
Nank
Rance
Murphy
Doch
NRoo
Roberton

Is Danger really playing a bit sore?
May swap the C over to Jelwood if that's the case.

Long time lurker, first time posting on this board. Question for the SC experts on here. I've currently got Shai Bolton as F6 with Parsons on the bench along with Black. Not sure who to pick between Bolton and Parsons for that spot. If I put Black on field and have both Bolton and Parsons as emergencies, which score will it take with Black not playing?

I'm currently 15/1403 with Dangerfield C, Kreuzer, Docherty, Simpson, Riewoldt, Martin & Bolton/Pardons to play. Projected to score 2350.

Long time lurker, first time posting on this board. Question for the SC experts on here. I've currently got Shai Bolton as F6 with Parsons on the bench along with Black. Not sure who to pick between Bolton and Parsons for that spot. If I put Black on field and have both Bolton and Parsons as emergencies, which score will it take with Black not playing?

I'm currently 15/1403 with Dangerfield C, Kreuzer, Docherty, Simpson, Riewoldt, Martin & Bolton/Pardons to play. Projected to score 2350.
Pretty Sure lowest E score you get

Yep lowest score of your two emergencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back