Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the rumour , be interested to see how it pans out .
Most appear to have had enough after one grand final day, whether that be parents, kids or those on the Turps.
Also heard there is a possibility of mutual ticket purchasing which will allow entry to all games with shepp city throwing some dough at it to offset any loss at gates.

There's no way im could go to 2 gf's on the one day. I'm pissed enough after one

What are peoples thoughts on Moama? They seem to have unexpectedly dropped off for mine.
Yer Doc spot on they have dropped off. A couple of their guns are almost in the retirement stage of their careers and they are really missing their gun forward who is in rehab after a knee injury. I don't think they recruited real well this pre season. However I still think they will play finals but may only be in the 4 to 6 group of teams.

Yer Doc spot on they have dropped off. A couple of their guns are almost in the retirement stage of their careers and they are really missing their gun forward who is in rehab after a knee injury. I don't think they recruited real well this pre season. However I still think they will play finals but may only be in the 4 to 6 group of teams.

How is Lloyd going?

Hey guys, what's all the news around the league this time of year? Has been very quiet on the forum. Any late recruits for anyone, any injuries that may interfere with sides preparation leading into the last half of the season??

Hey guys, what's all the news around the league this time of year? Has been very quiet on the forum. Any late recruits for anyone, any injuries that may interfere with sides preparation leading into the last half of the season??
Very quite because Nathalia will win flag yet again. Barooga are only team that can stop them but they normally fall over during finals. Numurkah is next best. Whos else is left to push purps?

Very quite because Nathalia will win flag yet again. Barooga are only team that can stop them but they normally fall over during finals. Numurkah is next best. Whos else is left to push purps?
Moama pushed them to 21 points last week. I will be interested when Numurkah have a crack at them again & the Barooga game should be a cracker. Echuca United are set to play finals as well.

Moama pushed them to 21 points last week. I will be interested when Numurkah have a crack at them again & the Barooga game should be a cracker. Echuca United are set to play finals as well.
Ok. I havnt seen numurkah play but after watching barooga today they cant handle real pressure and looked ordinary at stages. Scoreboard didnt tell the real story. Deni had a real crack and Anstee is a gun.

Ok. I havnt seen numurkah play but after watching barooga today they cant handle real pressure and looked ordinary at stages. Scoreboard didnt tell the real story. Deni had a real crack and Anstee is a gun.
Might be headed for a Nathalia vs Numurkah GF showdown then. Geez they made a mess of Tonny today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone shed light on the off-the-ball incident that left a United player with severe facial fractures on Saturday?

The player with the facial injuries has a suspected broken cheek bone and eye socket. And i have also heard the player from Nathalia was number 43 but i am not familiar of the players from Nathalia so i can not give names. My mate works at an Echuca school and apparently they said the player from Echuca was meant to be going over seas but had to cancel it because he is still in hospital.

The player with the facial injuries has a suspected broken cheek bone and eye socket. And i have also heard the player from Nathalia was number 43 but i am not familiar of the players from Nathalia so i can not give names. My mate works at an Echuca school and apparently they said the player from Echuca was meant to be going over seas but had to cancel it because he is still in hospital.

you must be very unfamiliar with the players if you don't know who number 43 for nathalia is

hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong post to put this on but im wanting some stats on a luke ryan who played a few years back for tocumwal, not sure if he played 1s or 2s

hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong post to put this on but im wanting some stats on a luke ryan who played a few years back for tocumwal, not sure if he played 1s or 2s
Sportingpulse would be your best bet. Did he play at Strathmerton last year?

you must be very unfamiliar with the players if you don't know who number 43 for nathalia is
4 weeks suspension for number 43. Lucky hes not playing AFL otherwise he would of got 8 after the doctors report....

4 weeks suspension for number 43. Lucky hes not playing AFL otherwise he would of got 8 after the doctors report....

Did you see the incident? Because those that attended the tribunal on both sides didn't. The player in question would be one of the fairest country footballers Currently playing the game. I'll be honest I wasn't at the game, so not judging either way. But know the big fella well and would be certain he wouldn't deliberately inflict harm on anyone. #dontjudgewhatyoudontsee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back