Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't have the depth to compete with you top guys consistently unfortunately.

Consistency is a nice to have. Potency is a must. With the likes of Kennedy, Dangerfield and Ryder you've got the capacity to beat any team (one of the reasons I've been trying to get Danger for ages now :D). Hibberd back makes a big difference to your team's overall make up.

If you can post big numbers for the last 3 rounds you could well find yourself winning the Flag.

I thought the trade deadline was the completion of round 16, but it seems it is set for the end of round 18 this year - I am happy with that, but just want to check with Unknown Caller that it is correct before I annoy coaches with awesome trade offers :p

I thought the trade deadline was the completion of round 16, but it seems it is set for the end of round 18 this year - I am happy with that, but just want to check with Unknown Caller that it is correct before I annoy coaches with awesome trade offers :p

I was under the impression it was end of Round 16 too (that's when it usually is?). Not too phased either way.

Can we all do a vote at seasons end on changing one of the free kick stats and also the scoring efficiency stat or maybe just add a couple stats. I think changing things up will restimulate some interest in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we all do a vote at seasons end on changing one of the free kick stats and also the scoring efficiency stat or maybe just add a couple stats. I think changing things up will restimulate some interest in the league.
Is their interest lagging? I am always up for discussing potential changes, but I thought for extra stats you had pay? I am also aware that some coaches recruit with those stats you propose to change in mind, so I personally would need a lot of convincing that change was needed or best.

Is their interest lagging? I am always up for discussing potential changes, but I thought for extra stats you had pay? I am also aware that some coaches recruit with those stats you propose to change in mind, so I personally would need a lot of convincing that change was needed or best.
Ohhh well just a suggestion, I just feel content/complacent with my team I guess. Changing stats would have to make me reanalysis all the players in the league I guess.

Another radical idea: Maybe we should all select 10 of our players each that we want as keepers and the rest get thrown back to a draft. That will even the league something shocking, would be a fascinating draft. We could keep running this league though beside it.

Another radical idea: Maybe we should all select 10 of our players each that we want as keepers and the rest get thrown back to a draft. That will even the league something shocking, would be a fascinating draft. We could keep running this league though beside it.

I dont mind the idea of a second gimmick comp. It's hard to find good leagues.

Happy to trade some of my guns in the next 2 hours. 1-2 young star for 3-4-5-6 senior players.

I am a part of a two leagues like this, they are both cash leagues too, which makes it even more interesting! I dont have the scope to join any new leagues though - am already in too many..

Lol deadline day has passed.....with a final bang!

Was the bang the noise that Zim's arse made when he got ****ed? ;) Fair play to you, that's some trade. Thought there might be a draft pick component to it? Have to be happy with that, hasn't even hurt your future prospects or your own rebuild with only Sheed in your longer term plans you'd imagine.

That is the worst trade in this leagues history.. Drew potentially buys a Flag for essentially half a bag of chips. The ironic thing is Zim will probably delist more of these players at the end of the year, than he would have had retire had he kept his veterans! Well played Drew I guess o_O

That is the worst trade in this leagues history.. Drew potentially buys a Flag for essentially half a bag of chips. The ironic thing is Zim will probably delist more of these players at the end of the year, than he would have had retire had he kept his veterans! Well played Drew I guess o_O

I don't think he's necessarily bought the Flag. I haven't considered myself in the running for some time but yourself and richcogs are still very much in the frame. Drew has just elevated himself to that level. So long as he gets a firing Goldstein back. And his F line is still a little weak.

But yeah, adding Kennedy, Lewis, Shuey and Goddard is going to improve your chances somewhat ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back