CHANGES VS THE SINNERS.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Kersten is playing, this might finally send me over the edge.

One spud (Kersten) is bad enough, add another (D Pearce) and I don't know if my sanity will be able to take it.

I can see it now, Pearce does his trademark hack kick out of a stoppage, it happens to go near Kersten who gets outmarked by a 180cm midfielder.

Ross already said he'd play

s**t call by Ross.

What's the saying, "you play your way into the team and play your way out of the team"

Kersten played his way out weeks ago and still hasn't been dropped so where's there integrity?

I can see it now, Pearce does his trademark hack kick out of a stoppage, it happens to go near Kersten who gets outmarked by a 180cm midfielder.

That might send us all over the edge somehow.

Don't forget Suban

And Spurr and Sheridan......I don't know if my heart can take it somehow.

EDIT: Blakely omitted for not meeting team standards. FFS Connor :mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piss poor from Blakely. Glad the club announced the exact reason. He will be feeling a goose right now. Still, he'll learn from it and be back next week no doubt.

Kersten at least gives us a bit more structure to the forward half. Suban doesn't offer structure. There are a number of players that can play his role. Tabener is the only other tall forward type other than apeness and strnadica

Remove this Banner Ad

Back