Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Reports coming out of Punt Road that, under the guise of "re-seeding the oval," the Furies Leadership group has sunk the entire Football program budget into erecting a series of heavily fortified positions around the hallowed ground.

Here are some key statements from the press conference held earlier this afternoon

"It will rival the Maginot Line, all who dare to attack the Furies will tremble in it's shadow as defence is now possible to be mounted from 360 degrees. There will also be rigorous checks performed for anyone wishing to leave the 'safe zone'," blubbered Sterge.

"360 is good rap," added _Cayz_.

"I think this was mentioned on HBO's Band of Brothers," replied akkaps.

"Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits, look it up," suggested This Is Anfield.

Wacky Tiger remained silent however appeared to publicly agree with everything said.

Worrying times for Fighting Furies as they try and market themselves to the wider league as a fun-loving and accepting place despite taking aggressive measures against an unseen and possibly imagined enemy.

#scandal

Reports coming out of Punt Road that, under the guise of "re-seeding the oval," the Furies Leadership group has sunk the entire Football program budget into erecting a series of heavily fortified positions around the hallowed ground.

Here are some key statements from the press conference held earlier this afternoon

"It will rival the Maginot Line, all who dare to attack the Furies will tremble in it's shadow as defence is now possible to be mounted from 360 degrees. There will also be rigorous checks performed for anyone wishing to leave the 'safe zone'," blubbered Sterge.

"360 is good rap," added _Cayz_.

"I think this was mentioned on HBO's Band of Brothers," replied akkaps.

"Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits, look it up," suggested This Is Anfield.

Wacky Tiger remained silent however appeared to publicly agree with everything said.

Worrying times for Fighting Furies as they try and market themselves to the wider league as a fun-loving and accepting place despite taking aggressive measures against an unseen and possibly imagined enemy.

#scandal

Too personal, league is turning to s**t.

So I heard Wacky Tiger is spreading s**t about me.

What a drama queen.

Papa Juggs seems to have finally thawed after falling into a freezer while rummaging for cheap tofu at the supermarket.

#scandal understands that it can take a long period of time for these "Time Bandits" to adjust to their modern surroundings so please be patient and understanding.

IMG_1082.jpg

Papa Juggs seems to have finally thawed after falling into a freezer while rummaging for cheap tofu at the supermarket.

#scandal understands that it can take a long period of time for these "Time Bandits" to adjust to their modern surroundings so please be patient and understanding.

View attachment 388658

What a time to be alive.

#scandal would like to take this opportunity to ensure all SFA players that it would never unjustly accuse anyone of spousal abuse. To those less reputable media identities who would stoop to such lows, you are entitled to one free #scandal subscription so you may learn what ethical journalism looks like.

In other news, Quivorir has reportedly been accident free for more than 6 months. Congratulations.

#upliftingnews

In other news, Quivorir has reportedly been accident free for more than 6 months. Congratulations.
I can confirm this is true. I have my badge to prove it. Thank you for your kind words.

Untitled.png

I can confirm this is true. I have my badge to prove it. Thank you for your kind words.

View attachment 389258

Quivorir receiving celebratory 6 month cake

Bulk%2BFalls%2BInto%2BA%2BCake%2BAgain.gif

Quivorir receiving celebratory 6 month cake

Bulk%2BFalls%2BInto%2BA%2BCake%2BAgain.gif
2 things.
1. Who ever cropped that gif is a campaigner. Take the ******* time bar out of it.
2. I don't eat cake. I don't care for it.

2 things.
1. Who ever cropped that gif is a campaigner. Take the ******* time bar out of it.
2. I don't eat cake. I don't care for it.

Surprisingly 'big guy cake fall gif' doesn't give up many options.

Reports are coming in that the Furies LG has become so desperate for new blood that Sterge has taken it upon himself to give Punt Road a child.

After spending the night swiping on various dating apps and failing to attract any interest from the opposite sex he has combed his list of 28 friends on Facebook and started the various rituals which will provide the Furies with a much needed Father-Son pick.

#scandal has received some screenshots of the Casanova in full flight:

IMG_1103.jpg

Best of luck, mate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

There appears to be some discontent down at Geelong the Gumbies. It's early doors, and one of their star recruits has already called the team a bunch of *******s and another (SM) hasn't realised he has been delisted

A possible merger was initially floated with the Warriors, however captain Noobz0r remarked "I'd rather have a haircut like spookism"

Stay tuned for more

Editors note: Blacky is dumb.

:babybottle::babybottle::babybottle::babybottle::babybottle:

Guess who is not "not living" any more??

Sources close to #scandal were shocked when Millky95 was seen walking, talking and buying noodles.

After filling him in on the current state of the SFA, the conclusion of the Australian Cricket pay dispute and the impending retirement of AFL legend Jesse White, the former Swamprats captain passed on some sexy, sexy gossip to those lucky enough to witness his first public appearance in months.

"I'm assuming Ant Bear is captain despite Cloud_ being the better candidate?"

Audible gasps rang out from the now packed noodle shop, even the kid who looked like he was planning a school shooting softened his gaze for a moment.

Millky went on to say:

"Fun fact, before my account was closed I got 2 PMs. 1 from AB in the LG PM asking for a please explain and another from Cloud telling me he hopes I'm OK."

Some restaurant patrons were now crying, the school shooting kid popped the collar of his leather jacket to hide his face.

As everyone looked on in disbelief unsure how to comprehend what they had just heard, Millky picked up his food, gave the attractive girl that served him the Millkman salute and then left.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

The Millkman Salute

At this time, #scandal would like to declare that it will do everything in it's power to have Ant Bear stripped of the Sin City captaincy so Cloud_ can have a title reflective of not only his abilities but also his status as a pretty good bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back